Aberdeen V Partick Thistle, Monday 4 November

jagfox

Listening to the radio over half time and it is pretty daming but can't complain with any of the comments. Thought only for the 10 mins prior to the opening goal, we were ok. Bannigan, like basically all season, has been poor and has backed out of every tackle, always negative passing, never carying the ball and thats before ducking out of the free kick and simply pointing out somebody is making a run when it was his man to mark. Seriously should of been dropped three or four games ago.

No way back now being honest. This Aberdeen team have us sussed. Defend deep and well, and you will inevitably get soft chances which more often than not lead to goals. Far too easy for them.

Welsh had been poor since his injury and bannigan is just off... Our style depends on thd midfield going forward which we can't do .... Osborne quiet as well

I agree but perhaps we are missing the leadership qualities of Conrad Balatoni.

This might be controversial but we've nothing to lose now, stick on Baird for banzo , Elliot for Osbourne and Forbes for Welsh........go all out? Might lose 5-0 but what the hell?

Good point but, if we are taking risks, I'd bring on Elliott for Banzo.

Forbes was released by Motherwell for a reason. Cracking left foot but doesn't have the work rate to justify a spot in the middle of the park in this league.

Does Bannigan? I think this is a bit of a myth about Forbes lacking work rate. He doesn't do any less work than most people, fair enough he might not be a 90 minute player.