Under 20S

Lindau

Was McMillan playing and how did he do?

Played 1st half and did fine. I saw him up in Perth for the Under 20s and in hindsight he probably overdid it a bit then. Tonight he was up to pace but possibly not bursting a gut going forward and that may well have been deliberate..

The second goal was very well taken by Colina but the lead up was just as good. In fact the play that lead to the penalty was very good too.

If McMullan is as young as he looks then he looks a prospect.

• Like 1

Played 1st half and did fine. I saw him up in Perth for the Under 20s and in hindsight he probably overdid it a bit then. Tonight he was up to pace but possibly not bursting a gut going forward and that may well have been deliberate..

The second goal was very well taken by Colina but the lead up was just as good. In fact the play that lead to the penalty was very good too.

If McMullan is as young as he looks then he looks a prospect.

Agreed re McMullan. I think he's an under 17 player. Was caught out of position a couple of times but apart from that he was excellent. Won a lot of headers and 50/50s and put in an excellent cross in for the second goal.

Agreed re McMullan. I think he's an under 17 player. Was caught out of position a couple of times but apart from that he was excellent. Won a lot of headers and 50/50s and put in an excellent cross in for the second goal.

If he's half as good as the last McMullan who donned the red and yellow, we'll be on a winner. Jimmy McMullan (by then with Man. City) captained the Wembley Wizards in 1928.