Partick Thistle U20S V Govan Revivalists U20S

jagfox

Who is we is it us or the team that were playing in blue? Just seeing if you have been converted yet mate :D:fan:

You answered your own silly question. But it's you who likes liquidated teams. First Third Lanark now Sevco? :happy2:

Edited by kni

That tho' is my main point. I don't see how the lad can play a central mid or box to box role without being combative and occasionally incurring the wrath of the referee. That just can't happen under the circumstances. It's hardly surprising he was subdued.

and this taken courtesy of rangers official website

Anyone there last night knows Gary is totally blameless. But how many more will read that and think otherwise?

He needs to get on with things though and can't change his style of play beacuse of the incident that got him a ban.

The bonus for him is that his ban doesn't stop him playing U20's matches which should at least allow him to get his game going again and not lose out on match fitness.

As for what was written on the Rangers website i have not read this but i still don't see how anyone can blame him for the injury to Hutton.and wouldn't like to think someone does just beacause of who the boy is and because of the incident that got him the ban.

Who is we is it us or the team that were playing in blue? Just seeing if you have been converted yet mate :D:fan:

Was this meant for me?

I went last night in the hope of watching a good game of football and will try to get to more U20's games this season at Firhill :)

Edited by billko

Does Mukendi not get a look in even for the under 20s? Is he under 20?

Anyone want to give an assessment of Colina for those of us yet to see him in action?

Since no one answered your question I haven't seen him myself but have read comments from those that follow the U-20s and opinion seems to be he looks like he could be a really good player but maybe isn't physically ready for the first team yet.

Edit: I was replying re Colina, don't think Mukendi has played enough to tell.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Since no one answered your question I haven't seen him myself but have read comments from those that follow the U-20s and opinion seems to be he looks like he could be a really good player but maybe isn't physically ready for the first team yet.

Might be wrong but I think Mukendi may have only featured once for the Under 20s. Certainly not featured regularly.

As for Colina, the guy's obviously got a lot of talent. Very easily brushed off the ball at the moment. I think it would be fair to say he may be one of those who will do better playing with experienced first team players more attune to his game. Bannigan was perhaps a bit like that as opposed to MacBeth, Fraser and Burns who shone more than Stuart on the smaller stage.

eta fair play to Kyle Hutton for clearing up any doubts about his leg break http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5666-hutts-upbeat-about-rehab? “I remember there was a tackle on me but it was after that I got my studs caught in the ground as I was trying to turn.”Regardless of who he plays for I trust he makes a quick recovery.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 3