Lyle Taylor On Sportssound This Evening.

jagfox

My good wife has just booked us up in the Travelodge for the Ross game on the 1st March seeing as it is my birthday that weekend. Luckily it is the Inverness Travelodge...£57 for the Friday and Saturday...bloody cheapskate...lol

Grounds for divorce surely! Not the cheapskating, but taking you to Dingwall. Love is a cruel mistress!

• Like 1

My good wife has just booked us up in the Travelodge for the Ross game on the 1st March seeing as it is my birthday that weekend. Luckily it is the Inverness Travelodge...£57 for the Friday and Saturday...bloody cheapskate...lol

Bloody hell, seeing a Thistle win and getting yer nadgers on the same day. You lucky man. You lucky, lucky man...

• Like 1

If its the one overlooking the river, that is a very nice hotel. Inverness is a very up and coming City with some good restaurants, hotels and bars. If you're up for a couple of nights, try the Black Isle Brewery tour or the Dores Inn for a meal, which overlooks Loch Ness.

I work in Dingwall a lot and it's a bit rough around the edges. The only hotel worth considering is the Tulloch Castle but its quite steep and very old fashioned. If anyone does want to stay in Dingwall, stick to the B&Bs. The Mallard is the best place to go for food (pub grub) and/or a drink (no real ales) before or after the game and its right on the train platform which is ideal if you don't want to take the car. :thumbsup2:

Edited by brodieboy
  • Like 1

If its the one overlooking the river, that is a very nice hotel. Inverness is a very up and coming City with some good restaurants, hotels and bars. If you're up for a couple of nights, try the Black Isle Brewery tour or the Dores Inn for a meal, which overlooks Loch Ness.

I work in Dingwall a lot and it's a bit rough around the edges. The only hotel worth considering is the Tulloch Castle but its quite steep and very old fashioned. If anyone does want to stay in Dingwall, stick to the B&Bs. The Mallard is the best place to go for food (pub grub) and/or a drink (no real ales) before or after the game and its right on the train platform which is ideal if you don't want to take the car. :thumbsup2:

We have stayed in the one overlooking the river....very nice hotel. Will have to check with her. Two nights for £57 all in is awesome though its breakfast free, but no problems there!