Erskine Back

CCjag

t'd be fantastic if Chrissy scored the winner tonight.

He'd owe us a Ryan Giggs shirt swung round head type celebration.

Yes to the goal, no thanks to the bookable celebration....

I remember Chic getting booked at Somerset in 1998.......... Missed the remainder of that relegation season with us going down in the last game...

Yes to the goal, no thanks to the bookable celebration.... I remember Chic getting booked at Somerset in 1998.......... Missed the remainder of that relegation season with us going down in the last game...

If I remember correctly, Chic wasn't booked that day for a celebration.

Wasn't it for a gesture to the crowd, not related to either goal (Iain Nicolson and Calum Milne scored)?

As for calling our stadium a shithole, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. That death-trap of a main stand at Firhill is hands down the worst stand at any stadium in this country, an opinion shared by many supporters of many different clubs.

I reckon it's fair to assume you've never visited Cappielow. Admittedly they got round not having wash hand basins in the gents in their away stand quite cleverly. by not having a gents toilet.

As for Paton, apart from the Doolan to Killie patter he possibly was slightly misleading re his own status. Even that was fairly excusable as I don't think Archie offered Paton a deal in the first place or certainly never prioritised any re-signing. He didn't leave in anything like the gracious way Erskine left us. What can't be denied is that Paul Paton played a not inconsiderable role in getting us promoted and we should be grateful for that.

If I remember correctly, Chic wasn't booked that day for a celebration.

Wasn't it for a gesture to the crowd, not related to either goal (Iain Nicolson and Calum Milne scored)?

I'm sure it was for a deliberate hand ball? The ball was on it's way out for a throw-in and Chic jumped up and brought it down with his hand. Was doubtful if the ball was still in play when he caught it!