Enough Is Enough

Jagman1876

It's taken us 10 years to get back to the top flight in Scottish football, i want us to remain a top team, and be a force in Scottish football, we have 15 or so games for the club to move forward and not backwards, here's hoping the directors make decisions to ensure this.

That decision should be to open the purse strings, increasing his budget, bringing in a few scouts and a couple of coaches

I agree with the title - enough is enough of these threads. Lets support our manager, the worst case scenario after 38 games is we are in a play off and we will need everyone pulling together at that stage so lets start doing that now. I honestly don't think we are that far off other more established teams in this league and we need to be careful about chasing potential short term fixes.

• Like 2

I don't see how going down would be a disaster. We are at best a yo-yo Premiership / Championship club.

We're getting off with automatic relegation because of Hearts but we'll be back in the Championship at some point soon. Maybe the year after next.

If we go down in the playoff it won't be a total disaster. We won't go back up automatically but we will be in the top 4 and get another chance.

This season has been almost the polar opposite of last season. I'm looking forward to it finishing wherever we end up.

If we finish 11th Archie deserves to the end of next season to see if he can get us back up.

So just anyone as long as they've got a rangers or celtic connection then?

Do you work in the scottish media by any chance? :frantic:

Well you won't like my next one but personal favourite John Collins

Edited by thistlenowthistleforever

What ball winners did he have available?? Ozzy injured, Banzo suspended, Welsh Injured, we had a right back playing at left back,

Our midfield tonight Fraser is 19,Craigan is 22, Lawless is 22, Kiggenbotham is 24, Erskine is the daddy at 26, our forward Lyle Taylor is 22,

Defense Balatoni 22, O'Donnell 21, McMillan 25, (1st choice Sinclair 22)

Archie has around £500 per player per week, he can either have guys trying to play and entertain or bring in past it dud journeymen playing hoof ball not trying to make a name or a career for themselves

Well in the previous two games he put muirhead in to cover the defensive midfield role tonight he puts erskine in for brannigan .....what did you think would happen .....I'm not sure what their ages have to do with it .... We have signed too many young players ?

What ball winners did he have available?? Ozzy injured, Banzo suspended, Welsh Injured, we had a right back playing at left back,

Our midfield tonight Fraser is 19,Craigan is 22, Lawless is 22, Kiggenbotham is 24, Erskine is the daddy at 26, our forward Lyle Taylor is 22,

Defense Balatoni 22, O'Donnell 21, McMillan 25, (1st choice Sinclair 22)

Archie has around £500 per player per week, he can either have guys trying to play and entertain or bring in past it dud journeymen playing hoof ball not trying to make a name or a career for themselves

Thank you NT

• Like 1

The lack of experience excuse is wearing thin.

The players do lack experience but St Johnstone's players were faster, stronger and fitter. Lawless couldn't even control the ball.

Gauld at DU is 17 and is light years ahead of anyone in our team.

The biggest lack of experience comes from the sidelines.

Well in the previous two games he put muirhead in to cover the defensive midfield role tonight he puts erskine in for brannigan .....what did you think would happen .....I'm not sure what their ages have to do with it .... We have signed too many young players ?

He has been given NO budget, Hearts have probably a similar playing budget to us, half the 1st division have a bigger budget than us, he either brings through young boys wanting to make a name for themselves and get the big move to further their careers or washed up journey men who don't give a toss, I know what option I'd rather pay to see

• Like 1

Totally agree the cup

We will be relegated before the rest think the same

Ps Archie is not untouchable the board will want to be in the top flight

If the board want to be in the top flight then give Archie some money, support and a structure to work to........... and they can start paying their way as well instead of freeloading

Totally agree the cup

We will be relegated before the rest think the same

Ps Archie is not untouchable the board will want to be in the top flight

So you think that we would lose a play off against teams who are no better than us? You are obviously praying for us to go down, to say "I told you so" PATHETIC!

He has been given NO budget, Hearts have probably a similar playing budget to us, half the 1st division have a bigger budget than us, he either brings through young boys wanting to make a name for themselves and get the big move to further their careers or washed up journey men who don't give a toss, I know what option I'd rather pay to see

Nah. At at push Dundee but no way any of the others.

He must have some kind of budget ......

The lack of experience excuse is wearing thin.

The players do lack experience but St Johnstone's players were faster, stronger and fitter. Lawless couldn't even control the ball.

Gauld at DU is 17 and is light years ahead of anyone in our team.

The biggest lack of experience comes from the sidelines.

Gauld is lightyears ahead of any young player in the UK at the moment

See, you're not allowed to mention facts after a certain period of time, apparently, so none of that counts. We should be above celtic!

Well you want like my next one but personal favourite John Collins

I admire Collins in the way he wants the game played with his teams but it's similar to how Archie sets the team out and no matter who it is or how great they are they have to work within the budget and that budget dictates the players you get in to work with.

The players are all mostly still quite young so will develop more and will get better but i don't know who could get more out of them.

Injuries have hit the squad in crucial areas and the manager has no control over this.

The Cup

As for Gauld not many teams if any have a Gauld so not Thistle's fault DU have a player that doesn't come along that often in Scottish football.

So you think that we would lose a play off against teams who are no better than us? You are obviously praying for us to go down, to say "I told you so" PATHETIC!

No I'm actually praying we get a new manager that can keep us in the league

Edited by thistlenowthistleforever