Enough Is Enough

Jagman1876

Falkirk pay more, Livi pay more, Morton pay more, Dundee pay more, Hamilton pay similar

From last season's budget yes but Beattie doubled his budget for this season.

I find it very difficult to believe that Higginbotham and Osbourne or any of the guys that were out of contract at the end of last season are on £500 a week.

Some people have made comparisons with Alex Ferguson. Completely ridiculous. At a club with colossal budget and no danger of relegation. If we are relegated, no way back up for years to come. It's either survive this year or forget about the top league again for at least half a decade. The quality in the league is poor this year and we will never have a better chance to stay up.

If we don't have scouts why do we have 23 1st team players on the books and Archie signed them all on new contracts or brought them into the club???? for me questions have to be asked!!!! 23 first team players and you say he hasn't been supported

Edited by thistlenowthistleforever

We need to change our style of play ASAP what worked in div 1 is not the same as the premiership, and lets not mention Hartley again please that is an insult to Archie and all he has done and trying to do with the budget available. We have been here many times before we need to get the belief back on Saturday...... bring it on.

Okay the Gus comment was a bad one and madness on my part.

But come on guys he has to go! Yes the players should take some blame but that's not how it works in this game

Even if your Gus McPherson nomination was madness (truly ludicrous I agree) I'd rather him than Paul Hartley.

Anyway just typing out a list of managers that appear successful without knowing the whys and hows ain't that clever. How'd you rate Hartley tactically? What's your opinion on the way he can change a game plan during a match? How's his man management skills?

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

The board have supported him very well.

We've signed more players than Kilmarnock, St Johnstone and St Mirren all put together.

Kilmarnock have nearly 40 players in their 1st team squad

St Mirren have 23

St Johnstone have 23

We have 23 including 3 loan players, and the GK coach and majority of that 19 players are under 23

Can you answer all off them on archie? Doesn't make for good reading does it?

Shite Shite and em Shite

Who was Archie meant to sign in the summer with the smallest budget in the league and no scouting network........ the players he already knows and who led him undefeated in the league since he took over, when Jackie couldn't buy an away win

Short memories some folk, you probably thought the bunnet was good as we were difficult to beat