The League Table

Jaggernaut

Major problem is, should we get relegated, half of our team will disappear, leaving us to compete with A strong Hearts and Rangers 2.0 (now with £1 Trillion war chest), add that to Falkirk and Dundee etc, we could easily drop another division, I'm genuinely wondering if we will win at all at Firhill this season

Major problem is, should we get relegated, half of our team will disappear, leaving us to compete with A strong Hearts and Rangers 2.0 (now with £1 Trillion war chest), add that to Falkirk and Dundee etc, we could easily drop another division, I'm genuinely wondering if we will win at all at Firhill this season

Are you serious how many of the existing squad are out if contract at the end of the season?

Your slowly elevating yourself to the ridiculous posts status of the:

the cup

Read'n' yell

Sabbath

Javeajag

& obviously Thistlenowthistleforever

Are you serious how many of the existing squad are out if contract at the end of the season?

Your slowly elevating yourself to the ridiculous posts status of the:

the cup

Read'n' yell

Sabbath

Javeajag

& obviously Thistlenowthistleforever

Not sure how many are out of contract if I'm honest but I'm sure a few of our better players would be away. Re: my comparisons to other posters, I'm sure I'll cope.

Statistics can be manipulated does the following make you feel any better:

Games lost

PTFC. 12

Killie. 14

St M. 14

Ross. 15

Hearts. 15

Good stat that one. Presume win stats are opposite? Not feelin overly negative to be fair, we were always destined to struggle. I was more looking at it from a board of directors point of view. He shouldn't be sacked. Not yet.

For those that are tired of my unnerving support of the team, management and club I make no apologies for it I am unashamedly a Jags fan and will look for the positives whilst endlessly putting in the cash to try and make them better.

If you think that makes me a happy clapper then good luck to you, when you are shopping with the wife or Mr Mr I am with the team shouting them on and don't apologies or regret that.

• Like 1

and if we do get relegated this season? At the end of the day I know what I'll be doing supporting partick thistle. It will be gutting and disappointing yes without a doubt but it won't be the end of the world.

you could say the same about killie st mirren and Ross county players they are being held back by far more experienced managers with far bigger budgets

Good point.

Archie must be as gutted as all of us at the way some of the games have panned out, especially yesterday's. He'll know that he's at least partly to blame (though the two headers that led to the defeat yesterday were pure and simply down to bad defending). If he doesn't realise that, then questions need to be asked.

and if we do get relegated this season? At the end of the day I know what I'll be doing supporting partick thistle. It will be gutting and disappointing yes without a doubt but it won't be the end of the world.

I'll obviously still be attending whatever league we're in, but it could spell the end of full time football. A play off place would be no guarantee next year for whoever gets relegated, but Hearts, Rangers 2.0, Falkirk and Dundee will be in stronger positions in terms of financing. Should we survive this year we could aspire to establish ourselves in the top flight and perhaps make inroads towards Europe, or a cup run. With the way Scottish football is right now, it's probably the worst year for us to get relegated.