Todays Game

JAGSMAN1968

Hopefully McCall may have learnt something today and sort out our defence and midfield, let's at least make us hard to beat. I am sure we were be bullied out of it in midfield today , we always seem to get outmuscled and try to play nice tippy tappy football, it doesn't work in this league. I am no coach and even I can see that, Really fear for our future

Hopefully McCall may have learnt something today and sort out our defence and midfield, let's at least make us hard to beat. I am sure we were be bullied out of it in midfield today , we always seem to get outmuscled and try to play nice tippy tappy football, it doesn't work in this league. I am no coach and even I can see that, Really fear for our future

our problems have been clear to the fans for about 2 season, i bloody hope mccall realises how pish we are today cos if he doesnt he should have a look at himself. failing to beat raith in 5 meetings, only scoring 1 or 2 goals against them. he's not got a clue. i said last week we were going to get humped a few times this season and i think i was wrong, it'll be more than a few by the looks of things.

:puke: 4-0

AJ, as far as I'm concerned McCall is incapable of learning, as I think today's scoreline is going to show. We really are now officially back to the worst days of The Bunnet.

But actually - as some of us have been trying to say but were drowned out by the sound of happy clapping - how could it be any different with the same collection of fuds (including Bunter) who disgraced the jersey last season?

Edited by Semi Nurainen

AJ, as far as I'm concerned McCall is incapable of learning, as I think today's scoreline is going to show. We really are now officially back to the worst days of The Bunnet.

But actually - as some of us have been trying to say but were drowned out by the sound of happy clapping - how could it be any different with the same collection of fuds (including Bunter) who disgraced the jersey last season?

This is the big problem our team or bunter cannot adapt at all its always the same tactics regardless who we play or how the game is progressing, theres no plan B or C, in fact plan A looks dubious aswell

Confess I will have to agree with you. The product on park is crap and this will be reflected by home attendances this season. Its a catch 22 , if you don't invest in team then fans will not turn up to watch us losing.

I really would not be surprised if we are pointless and bottom of laegue at the end of this month>

No doubt the usual haopy clappys will accuse me of doom and gloom, but this is reality , we are dross

Edited by ayrshire jag