Fraser And Bannigan

pink panther

At risk of going off topic Higgy never hides. Always looks and demands the ball. He is turning into my favourite player this season.

I thought he was getting rather unfair criticism a few weeks back. He may make his fair share of errors but that's much to do with the amount of play he's involved in. He's certainly not shy at having a go at goal but at the same time I don't think he's excessively greedy either.

It absolutely was not a cruyff turn Farquhar.

It's called a drag back. Zidane was famous for them, as was Kaka when he was a decent player.

You need to get down wiv the yoof more: "Dragback: A person you picked up at a bar and brought back to your house or hotel room for a one night stand." :D

What is quite frankly disturbing (but sadly unsurprising) is that Banzo and Fraser were both overlooked for the Scotland u21 squad. It makes my blood boil when I see that there are 3 (THREE) St Mirren players and a guy who is playing for Morton in there!

Stark really doesn't have a clue.

What is quite frankly disturbing (but sadly unsurprising) is that Banzo and Fraser were both overlooked for the Scotland u21 squad. It makes my blood boil when I see that there are 3 (THREE) St Mirren players and a guy who is playing for Morton in there!

Stark really doesn't have a clue.

True but I'm more annoyed by Stark's selection of Celtic's development squad players who are on loan in lower divisions. The players from the other SPL teams are currently in their respective first-team squads.

• Like 1

To drop Banzo now suggests that he doesn't have much clue about what's going on. Maybe he watches Sportscene

IIRC Stark dropped Bannigan for the first game against Georgia. As Ancapital says, we cannot afford to lose players to injuries in international friendlies. McNamara will be worrying about Robertson, Souttar and Gauld. Saints cannot afford to lose Stevie May. Archie, on the other hand, can concentrate on the next league game.