Mccoist Bashing

Harry Wragg

Hope to get the reaction in the right thread here. Fat Sally was claiming that their result against the Coatbridge minnows was not an embarrassment, but according to his pic in todays old firm news he certainly didnt look the picture of confidence , he must be missing quite a number of brain cells to be so delusional, Sevco ARE an embarrassment , not only to their fans but to Scottish football in general with their behind the scenes financial hokery pokery and their on field flops , so just who does McCoist think he's kidding ?

I watched the last 15 minutes of the game. Can't remember when I last saw Rangers play but my god they were awful. Slow, poor direction, lack of positional discipline and a frightening lack of an edge all over the park.

I would say that they need to significantly improve the squad before entering into a very tough and competitive Championship, but look at the standard of player they have at their disposal! They shouldn't have any problems...I'd be desperate for McCoist to leave if I had the misfortune to have any emotional attachment to that club.

McCoist is not a manager. with the talent available in his squad he should be putting teams on the park that blow away the wee rovers. Yes they are winning the league at a canter but next season will find him out.

the "championship" is a whole different ball game.

think "superally" will get the bullet next season

Hope to get the reaction in the right thread here. Fat Sally was claiming that their result against the Coatbridge minnows was not an embarrassment, but according to his pic in todays old firm news he certainly didnt look the picture of confidence , he must be missing quite a number of brain cells to be so delusional, Sevco ARE an embarrassment , not only to their fans but to Scottish football in general with their behind the scenes financial hokery pokery and their on field flops , so just who does McCoist think he's kidding ?

ofcourse he's not going to sayvits an embaressment.

a minority of their fans are idiots like every other club.

the financial hokery pokery had nothing to do with ally or the fans.

Fatt sally scored an overhead kick in a cup final, Ally mccoist is a scottish football legend. He's on the brink of back to back titles in the face of obscurity.

Celtic drew 1-1 at home to arbroath in the cup last year with a better squad so put that in your pipe and smoke it

No real need for Sally bashing on here: hvns the length and breadth of the country having wee heart attacks in their efforts to slaughter him even more than the hvn before, on all forms of social media.

Heaven forbid they pot him and bring in somebody with a modicum of football knowledge; he's doing just fine.

It says something for the average currant bun for them to have been satisfied till now with the way things have been run at Ibrox, till fairly recently. That tired old refrain "Ally MacCoist is an Ibrox legend" was increasingly lacking credibility, coming from even the most blinkered Sevco follower and unfortunately there are many of these.

The reason I find it so funny is that these failings have been obvious since Super Ally lost a double figure lead over Celtic, Yet the loyal denizens of Ibrox obviously consider spiritual purity more important than managerial ability. Therefore I have absolutely no sympathy for their current, or indeed future predicament.

It says something for the average currant bun for them to have been satisfied till now with the way things have been run at Ibrox, till fairly recently. That tired old refrain "Ally MacCoist is an Ibrox legend" was increasingly lacking credibility, coming from even the most blinkered Sevco follower and unfortunately there are many of these.

The reason I find it so funny is that these failings have been obvious since Super Ally lost a double figure lead over Celtic, Yet the loyal denizens of Ibrox obviously consider spiritual purity more important than managerial ability. Therefore I have absolutely no sympathy for their current, or indeed future predicament.

Does that include Gingerjag?