League Cup Final

ThickAsThieves

Today's League Cup final day. Not Jags related sadly, but will you be watching and are you behind one team more than the other?

I'm wanting a bit of a good win for Aberdeen, to be honest. We're away to Inverness next so hopefully they'd be deflated and we'd have a better chance at winning. Killie are away to Aberdeen next weekend so again, if the Dons are delighted, Killie could find it tough.

But I'm hoping for a decent game first and foremost.....

I'll be watching this in the pub. I want Aberdeen to win, mainly because it will really annoy all the Rangers fans that will be in my local.

Petty-minded or what?

As Harold Wilson once said of Tony Benn, "He's actually immaturing with age!".

Inverness leading 2 - 0 until 2 injury-time goals from Aberdeen take it to extra-time, then Inverness lead 3 -2 until a dodgy penalty to the Dons in the 120th minute takes it to penalties for 9 - man Inverness (two straight reds for having Hughes as a manager) . 20 - 30 penalties with Aberdeen finally prevailing as Billy Mackay starts crying while trying to take the 31st penalty with a sprained coccyx caused by falling over anything and everything. Hughes goes ballistic and challenges everyone at Shellik Park to a square go.

Inverness leading 2 - 0 until 2 injury-time goals from Aberdeen take it to extra-time, then Inverness lead 3 -2 until a dodgy penalty to the Dons in the 120th minute takes it to penalties for 9 - man Inverness (two straight reds for having Hughes as a manager) . 20 - 30 penalties with Aberdeen finally prevailing as Billy Mackay starts crying while trying to take the 31st penalty with a sprained coccyx caused by falling over anything and everything. Hughes goes ballistic and challenges everyone at Shellik Park to a square go.

would the scoreline be shree-shree for Yogi then?

Obviously pleased as it will hopefully benefit us next week, but have a wee bit of sympathy, especially for their younger fans - will never forget the awful feeling after the Ramsdens Final walking back to the coach and hearing the cheers ringing in the background when the cup was being presented.