Attendance On Tuesday

Vom Itorium

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea what the attendance will be but we could have won 4-0 on Saturday and it could be disappointing. It's the Challenge Cup after all. More apathy than protest.

As the Big Man points out staying away will only give ammo to the Board.

Prediction: a very poor attendance will provoke McCall into a trivial if ill thought out comment, which in turn will provoke ott and over sensitive responses from too many amongst us.

A poor attendance is completely understandable considering saturdays result and also the fact its the challenge cup.

Unfortunately the sort of siege mentality the board has will no doubt reinforce their thought process of cutting the playing budget ie under 1000 fans attending the game so we need to cut costs <_<

Three figures: Berwick Rovers through on penalties; Bunter blames the fans and says "We played them off the park, but just couldn't score. What tonight may have taught us is that we might need to adopt a system that first and foremost helps us to score goals. If that is what we need to do then I’ll not hide away from doing that. That’s my job after all. I think.”

Wednesday the Board announces further cut in the playing budget due to falling attendances.

Three figures: Berwick Rovers through on penalties; Bunter blames the fans and says "We played them off the park, but just couldn't score. What tonight may have taught us is that we might need to adopt a system that first and foremost helps us to score goals. If that is what we need to do then I’ll not hide away from doing that. That’s my job after all. I think.”

Wednesday the Board announces further cut in the playing budget due to falling attendances.

Thats the odds on favourite!

No idea what the attendance will be but we could have won 4-0 on Saturday and it could be disappointing. It's the Challenge Cup after all. More apathy than protest.

As the Big Man points out staying away will only give ammo to the Board.

Prediction: a very poor attendance will provoke McCall into a trivial if ill thought out comment, which in turn will provoke ott and over sensitive responses from too many amongst us.

Does anyone know where the board actually sit during a game?