Players Understanding Each Other's Game

Looking at our squad, I find it interesting the understanding certain players have with each other. I would say there's three key examples of this, this season.

Bannigan & Taylor-Sinclair: Banzo seems to always understand when Sincy's about to burst forward, both left-sided of course and often playing neat one-twos and starting good attacks.

Higginbotham & Taylor: Are they flat mates? Anyway, they seem to have a knack of knowing where each other is and is going to be.

Erskine & Doolan: Two ex-Juniors seem to have developed a great understanding over the years and often play some intricate stuff in congested areas.

I mean of course the whole team should have a good understanding of each other, I just feel it's more prevalent in these cases, particularly looking at Bannigan whenever he's looking for a pass it often seems to be to Taylor-Sinclair.

Any examples through the years over players you think had a great understanding of each other?

Looking at our squad, I find it interesting the understanding certain players have with each other. I would say there's three key examples of this, this season.

Bannigan & Taylor-Sinclair: Banzo seems to always understand when Sincy's about to burst forward, both left-sided of course and often playing neat one-twos and starting good attacks.

Higginbotham & Taylor: Are they flat mates? Anyway, they seem to have a knack of knowing where each other is and is going to be.

Erskine & Doolan: Two ex-Juniors seem to have developed a great understanding over the years and often play some intricate stuff in congested areas.

I mean of course the whole team should have a good understanding of each other, I just feel it's more prevalent in these cases, particularly looking at Bannigan whenever he's looking for a pass it often seems to be to Taylor-Sinclair.

Any examples through the years over players you think had a great understanding of each other?

Jimmy Bone and Frank Coulson .....best front two I've ever seen at Firhill

Donald Park seemed to find Colin McAdam's head regularly!!

Jimmy Bone and Frank Coulson .....best front two I've ever seen at Firhill

Good shout. Their diagonal runs across each other to pick up head-flicks on were brilliant, and bamboozled defenders time and time again.

Jackie Campbell and Andy Anderson were a pretty solid central defensive pair who seemed to have a good understanding of each other's game.

Donald Park seemed to find Colin McAdam's head regularly!!

Donald park was my favourite jaggo during his last season, I remember a wee group singing park must stay after a Clydebank away game, we were standing at the bridge when the players were leaving. It was pretty close to when he did actually leave (for hibs?). Great player and McAdam was pretty good too!

Edited by sb1876