Jaggernaut

As an aside the BBC etc could be finding it even tougher going in the accuracy stakes. We've now signed a Chris Dillan joining Chris Duggan and Kris Doolan. And even more confusing for the poor souls at Pacific Quay if they still believe in the existence of the once prolific Kris Doohlan .

who's chris dillan? only one i can find is a 30-year-old former nuneaton striker...

What, so i'm an idiot because I stated a fact? He had a fairly visible belly in the kit launch pictures. So if people are looking for a reason why Dools is on the bench then it's not beyond the realm of possibility that he still isn't 100& fit. He clearly had a few too many kebabs in pre-season which for a supposed top flight professional player is a tad unprofessional as he should be maintaining his fitness and nutrition even when the team are taking a break.

Are u trying to get in the top 10

who's chris dillan? only one i can find is a 30-year-old former nuneaton striker...

I was the same, it says something about him and a Declan docherty or something signing with jack Hendry on the OS though. In the article about the youth team game against killie.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

I was the same, it says something about him and a Declan docherty or something signing with jack Hendry on the OS though. In the article about the youth team game against killie.

Dillon and Docherty played in the Foyle Cup in Northern Ireland.

Jack Hendry appears to have been on the books of Celtic, Peterborough United and Dundee United. He is a right-sided defender and commented on Twitter that he was going to Northern Ireland too. I think that he was a trialist who played against Sunderland.

Edited by kni

It's a photo, which sometimes shows things differently from real life.

I'm more prepared to believe someone who saw him in the flesh than a daft picture.

Also heard from one of the fitness staff that Dools came back to training in great shape.

I reckon the "unprofessional" crack was

a) wrong

b ) very insulting to a thoroughly dedicated player

Well if you look at the photo I posted I'm clearly not talking shite

It's a photo, which sometimes shows things differently from real life.

I'm more prepared to believe someone who saw him in the flesh than a daft picture.

Also heard from one of the fitness staff that Dools came back to training in great shape.

I reckon the "unprofessional" crack was

a) wrong

B) very insulting to a thoroughly dedicated player

Edited by Rid Skwerr
  • Like 1

Dillon and Docherty played in the Foyle Cup in Northern Ireland.

Jack Hendry appears to have been on the books of Celtic, Peterborough United and Dundee United. He is a right-sided defender and commented on Twitter that he was going to Northern Ireland too. I think that he was a trialist who played against Sunderland.

Hendry played on trial v Rangers u20s, not Sunderland.

You guys are hilarious

"Doolan walked past me topless"

Dare I ask.

What was hilarious about what I said. Yes Doolan did walk past me without a top on, as did many of the players.

And yes you may dare ask.

As I stated this happened in Spain in the pre-season, where the temperatures at 10am were hitting on 30 degrees celsius. The players were walking down to their 10am training session. The training ground was situated about 1 mile from the team hotel. The players were walking down to training in small groups of 3 or 4 at a time. Most of the players including Doolan were walking down only in shorts, socks and trainers with no tops on. Maybe they were wearing no tops was because it was so hot.

Does that clarify to you why Doolan was walking past me topless.

In Spain you ******* muppet.

Spain!

I know that. To me just sounds like someone spouting shite. How convenient that he walked past him topless in Spain!

As for the other guy aswell. Conveniently was told by "one of the fitness staff" that doolan turned up for pre season in great shape and "had clearly been training in his time off.

I posted a photo of kris doolan with a ******* belly. Which was taken around the time the team returned for training. And yet still two people are trying to tell me he never had one. It's there plain in front of you.

I know that. To me just sounds like someone spouting shite. How convenient that he walked past him topless in Spain!

As for the other guy aswell. Conveniently was told by "one of the fitness staff" that doolan turned up for pre season in great shape and "had clearly been training in his time off.

I posted a photo of kris doolan with a ******* belly. Which was taken around the time the team returned for training. And yet still two people are trying to tell me he never had one. It's there plain in front of you.

still fighting to keep top spot