January Window

ayrshire jag

Anytime, although a quick look at the stats for this season or the reasons behind Seaborne's absences would have answered your questions for you.

Yep. Attacked in 2011 & career on a downward spiral. So much so he wasn't deemed good enough for Coventry.

But let's just laud him as he's come up North from England therefore he's a better player than anyone else.

Celtic have sent Jo Inge Berget back to Cardiff - worth a cheeky offer? Exactly what we need but probably way beyond what we could afford. Temptation of knowing Glasgow and more assured game time could be a bonus though.

As well as being out of our price range, he has made 1 international move this season (loan to Celtic) so is ineligable for another.

There's no transfer news because the club has wasted half the transfer window chasing guys that they couldn't sign because they didn't know the rules.

I'd say it stinks of amateurism but that would be disrespectful to Queen Park who probably know the rule.

Mark Wilson to sign for Hibs tomorrow.

Also from the BBC gossip .... Former Inverness and St Johnstone striker Gregory Tade is a free agent after cancelling his contract with Romanian side CFR Cluj. (Star)

Nice big guy, spoke to him back in 2009 after a Clyde game at firhill. He was walking into town, I was walking to the Star. Seemed to like Thistle and his loan move was either going to us or Clyde. I think it was McCall at the time who was in charge.