January Window

ayrshire jag

I reckon McMillan will eventually be back in the team, but Archie has to plan for the worst case scenario.

If that's the case I wish they would fast track the "investigation" and get him back on the park or out of the club ASAP. Not really fair on Archie who appears to have no idea whether the guy will be in his squad or not. The board really need to make a decision on this pronto. It's now nearly a month since "personal reasons" was quoted for his omission from the squad.

• Like 1

If that's the case I wish they would fast track the "investigation" and get him back on the park or out of the club ASAP. Not really fair on Archie who appears to have no idea whether the guy will be in his squad or not. The board really need to make a decision on this pronto. It's now nearly a month since "personal reasons" was quoted for his omission from the squad.

for all we know, it's not a case of fast tracking an investigation, but a case of ensuring the player gets the help and means and time required to resolve his "personal issues".

Wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't sign anyone in this window, I'd rather that than rush into getting someone who might not be right. Wouldn't mind a couple of loan signings, but if it doesn't happen still reckon we've a better side than the teams in the relegation zone.

Saddest thing of all here is that I get to read more of our manager's thoughts on a third party website than on the club's own site. The insane TAG scheme, which segregates fans into 'good TAG members' and 'bad non TAG so you get nowt' is an insane way to run a small community based sporting club.

• Like 4

Did anyone actually pay for TAG or for the silver package or whatever they called the more expensive one? I assume every person on TAG just got it by default with their season ticket. If anyone actually paid, then I feel bad for them because it is the biggest joke the club has ever done. I don't know why it still exists, as it is anyway.

But if they strengthen and we don't .........

A fair point, still think we have the strength in the current team. Time will tell.

I don't get the whole TAG thing, I'm a season ticket holder and pretty much never give a thought about TAG. Would rather it wasn't there, not sure the value in it.

• Like 1

I don't get the whole TAG thing, I'm a season ticket holder and pretty much never give a thought about TAG. Would rather it wasn't there, not sure the value in it.

See they forgot to do the Centenary Fund draw by the 15th again. I'm mildly surprised the half time draw never takes place mid way thru the 2nd half.

• Like 3

I thought BRE was due back on Sunday the 25th ie after Airdrie's game on Saturday. Finishing a loan on a Friday would be a bit odd.

I read somewhere that it was the 16th. It could have been a mistake, e.g. 18th. As he's been training with us whilst on loan, I was just wondering if he's in the squad this week.