Wearethistle.co.uk Kit Sponsorship

Willjag

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2014-2015/november_2014/player_sponsorship_-_now_reduced

Ooft. Full kit down to £200. Home/Away top down to £100 and boots down to £50.

Ever feel like you've been had? :P

Seriously though the sponsor page has more blanks than full ones so hopefully will fill up over the next few weeks?

• 4 months later...
  • Members

So! The season nears it's end and hopefully the Club will be in contact shortly about arrangements for uplifting the kit at the end of the season.

I've been trying to think of the best way to go about making a fair draw for Abdul's away kit and Gary's boots! And I've come up with an idea that I hope everyone thinks is fair. On one of the next Lotto draws, for each £10 you have paid to sponsor you'll be allocated a number between 1 and 49. The first number wins Gary's boots and the bonus ball wins Abdul's kit. I'd also like to suggest that you can't win both the boots and the strip though but let me know if you disagree before the draw please!

If the winner of the boots does then go on to win the strip also, then the second ball drawn will then become the runners up prize and so on if that makes sense?

• Like 1

So! The season nears it's end and hopefully the Club will be in contact shortly about arrangements for uplifting the kit at the end of the season.

I've been trying to think of the best way to go about making a fair draw for Abdul's away kit and Gary's boots! And I've come up with an idea that I hope everyone thinks is fair. On one of the next Lotto draws, for each £10 you have paid to sponsor you'll be allocated a number between 1 and 49. The first number wins Gary's boots and the bonus ball wins Abdul's kit. I'd also like to suggest that you can't win both the boots and the strip though but let me know if you disagree before the draw please!

If the winner of the boots does then go on to win the strip also, then the second ball drawn will then become the runners up prize and so on if that makes sense?

No idea what you mean, but go for it!

I think that's fine although I'm not sure I'd want Fraser's boots as opposed to Abdul's away as first prize. Also are you going to announce the numbers we have prior to the draw? Edited by The Sunnylaw Jag

• Members

Ok, my reasoning for the order of the draw was to add a little tension to the draw. Bonus ball comes out last, so we wait right till the end to find out who the winner is.

It doesn't really matter much to me what order the winner comes out in, but we must agree before the draw is made. So let's have a quick vote to finish by this time next Monday.

Vote for...

Option 1. First Ball out wins Osman's kit.

Option 2. Bonus Ball wins Osman's kit.