Team For Hamilton

ThickAsThieves

Played well today and never deserved to drop any points. Would have been happy with a point before the game and defo once we went 2-0 down.

Not going to slate anyone, they all fought hard and should have had 3 points.

For all the so called fans that have slated Archie or the team today on this thread. How many of you were at the game?

Well done to Craigen and Elliott for both their goals today, Lawless was immense I thought today.

In last season, and this season to date, I've just counted: 9 games with loss of an injury time equaliser or winner and 2 games with an injury time equaliser for Thistle.

No one can deny the pattern.

This has to change. We cannot continue to avoid relegation playing like that.

Well if that's what happens, that's what happens, we like every other team have no right to remain in the top league. If we go down, we go down.

It's not like I'm going to stop supporting them if they get relegated.

Where I am I do not get UK radio.

And that does not make me any less of a supporter than anyone who had the opportunity to be at the game today.

Well how can you make a reasonable assessment of how our team or management were doing at the game today?

And can you show me where I said anything about you being a lesser supporter than anyone who was at the game today!

A point away against top of the league, battling back from 2 down against top of the league… and we're still not happy.

Yes from 2-0 down you would say that was good. But the reality is we lost two goals in a couple of minutes within the opening 23 mins of the game. We then went on to lose a goal in the final seconds of the game. Surely it is ok to not be happy with that?

• Like 1

Well how can you make a reasonable assessment of how our team or management were doing at the game today?

And can you show me where I said anything about you being a lesser supporter than anyone who was at the game today!

Calm down will you, please?

No assessment made on my part for obvious reasons, and my other point was general rather than personal.

Please do not misinterpret the spirit of my post.

Hamilton are 2nd but does anyone seriously think that they are title challengers?

They will do well to finish in the top 6.

No, but they have been one of the best teams so far this season. Maybe their form might dip and they go into free fall and we play them post split...

Then maybe we can expect or be hopeful of an away win against them.

Twit. Maybe I'm not 'good enough to support the club' but at least losing last minute goals pisses me off. Unlike stalwarts like yourself who appear to be on cloud nine.

Away you go. Directly slagging off the selection of Elliot and Craigen .... who both score today. If you haven't got anything good to say, say nothing.

Actually, keep moaning like all the other miserable tossers who keep this forum smelling of shite.

• Like 1

No, but they have been one of the best teams so far this season. Maybe their form might dip and they go into free fall and we play them post split...

Then maybe we can expect or be hopeful of an away win against them.

The fact is that today we failed to close out a winning position in the last five minutes for the third time this season.

Of which two have been against Hamilton, who allegedly have a lesser budget than us...........................

Calm down will you, please?

No assessment made on my part for obvious reasons, and my other point was general rather than personal.

Please do not misinterpret the spirit of my post.

It just pisses me off, when I come in from a game, that we played well in and should have won, and read a load of posts that are slating players and management, from people that didn't even see the game. Archie has been slated on here for weeks, for having no plan B, but today he tried something different by replacing Dools with Higgy (was massively bood at the time) leaving us with no striker on the park, but it seemed to work. So praise has to go to Archie on that account.

• Like 1

The fact is that today we failed to close out a winning position in the last five minutes for the third time this season.

Of which two have been against Hamilton, who allegedly have a lesser budget than us...........................

Or..

The fact is, today we came back from 2 down at half time to take a point away to the league leaders, on an astro turf pitch.

To be honest the league would be boring and predictable if results and league places were based on budgets so not really any point of reference.

A nice summation of some of the brain trust that populates this forum, and makes it nigh-on unreadable.

Hamilton 3 Partick Thistle 3

Get. It. Right. Up. Yous.

FANTASTIC STUFF THISTLE! Wish I could have been there today. Shame we couldn't hold on for the win.

Well done to Craigen and Elliot, Archie's "love children" according to some "experts" at Firhill who apparently aren't good enough for our club.

Quite a lot of people that simply aren't good enough to support this club.

In Archie We Trust.

Pea Green Boy? Is that really you?