Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

Donnie McKinnon who played in 9 games at Parkhead. The keeper was more difficult. Eliminate Ritchie and Niven leaves only 3. Looks like Bobby Lennox for Celtic and because he only played in 1 of these 3 it makes it 17 Dec 1966 - making the keeper McFedris.

Not a happy score line. 2-6.

McFedris, Tinney, Muir, GIBB, McKinnon, Cunningham, McLindon, McParland, Divers, Flanagan, DUNCAN. (T Rae)

• Like 2

Donnie McKinnon who played in 9 games at Parkhead. The keeper was more difficult. Eliminate Ritchie and Niven leaves only 3. Looks like Bobby Lennox for Celtic and because he only played in 1 of these 3 it makes it 17 Dec 1966 - making the keeper McFedris.

McFedris, Tinney, Muir, GIBB, McKinnon, Cunningham, McLindon, McParland, Divers, Flanagan, DUNCAN. (T Rae)

Great stuff, afk. How Tommy Gibb never played for Scotland will always remain a mystery to me.

John Mcfedris doesn't think it's him going on the hairstyle!!

Doesn't look like Niven to me - but it happy to stand corrected. He played twice with McKinnon at Parkhead.....

7 Nov 1966 Glasgow Cup (0-4)

3 Feb 1968 League (1-4)

Lennox played in both games (No 10 in the first and No 11 in the second but can't make out his number). Since the Glasgow cup-tie was played under floodlights, it leaves the 3 Feb game.

Niven, Campbell, Muir, O'NEILL, McKinnon, Gibb, Rae Roxburgh, Coulston, Flanagan, Gallagher.

IF it's Morton away,

IF the Morton player is Roddy Hutchison,

IF It's Whittaker half-hidden with Rough, Campbell and Anderson then it looks like 1 of 3...

29 Dec 1979 (3-1)

2 April 1980 (0-1)

27 Dec 1980 (0-2)

The match in April was a Wednesday night so I suppose the lights might have been on but probably one of the other two.

IF it's Morton away,

IF the Morton player is Roddy Hutchison,

IF It's Whittaker half-hidden with Rough, Campbell and Anderson then it looks like 1 of 3...

29 Dec 1979 (3-1)

2 April 1980 (0-1)

27 Dec 1980 (0-2)

The match in April was a Wednesday night so I suppose the lights might have been on but probably one of the other two.

I don't think it's Whittaker but not sure who it is

If it's Ian Gibson, then I'll go for 17 Feb 1979 at Cappielow, 2-2 (Badger, Melrose).

The picture is on the cover of our home match vs St Johnstone, 6th November 1982. We didn't play Morton at all that season. We played them 4 times in the previous season, but Jackie Campbell never played in any of those four matches. I don't have the programme, so don't know why this apparently old pic of a Morton away match is on the cover of a programme for a home game against St Johnstone. Anybody know the reason?