Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

Chico and.......?

If it's Chic he must be about 40 at the time of that strip. I don't remember him playing then in the 1st team so maybe a reserve match? Not sure who the other is but not sure where PT get's Trigger from. I think the opponents are Dundee

Edited by jaggy
  • Like 1

If it's Chic he must be about 40 at the time of that strip. I don't remember him playing then in the 1st team so maybe a reserve match? Not sure who the other is but not sure where PT get's Trigger from. I think the opponents are Dundee

Did chic not come back for a couple of games under Collins?

Sure McLean died his hair when we were in the Premier league, but he may only have been there under Lambie.

We played dundee in March 03. Was it this game?

If not Mclean, would it be Banjo?

Edited by potty trained

Looks like Dundee's 02/03 strip. Defo Chic. He was a sub in 3 matches that season:-

Dundee 14/9, Berwick Rangers 24/9 and Hibs 24/5.

Can't identify the other player but the team v Dundee was Arthur, Lilley, Archibald, Craigan, Paterson, Mitchell, Buchanan, Hardie, Burns, Waddell, Whyte (Lennon, Walker, Charnley).

He also played in a reserve match v Dundee on 2/9. The team was Pinkowski, Brand, Thomson, McDermott, Morris, Lennon, Walker, Howie, McLean, Charnley, McCallum. (No sub info.)

Perhaps that might ring a bell somewhere.

I've racked my brains, can't identify the guy with the blond mop.

Same goes for me. This is presumably one of Charnley's two swan song appearances for us in 2002-2003. If the opposition is Dundee, then he only featured once, as a sub in the 1-1 draw on Sep 22nd (Firhill). The full squad that day:

Arthur, Hardie, Burns, Whyte, Archie, Jamie Mitchell, Jamie Buchan, David Lilley, Shaggy, Ricky Waddle, Craigan; Subs: Lennon, Charnley, Budinauckas, Pee Wee, Billy Gibson...

ETA: Might it be a reserve game?

Edited by Jaggernaut