Can I Be The First To Say.....

La Scimmia Rossa

There is a certain poster on this thread that thought ICT would be relegated under John Hughes. I'm not naming them but they know who they are. I just wonder if they have the balls to admit it as they usually have plenty to say.l.

You are not slow at coming forward on other subjects. Name names!

There is a certain poster on this thread that thought ICT would be relegated under John Hughes. I'm not naming them but they know who they are. I just wonder if they have the balls to admit it as they usually have plenty to say.l.

So a football fan offered an opinion and happened to be wrong? What a surprise.

We usually are more often than note.

Me I tipped Hamilton to finish rock bottom.

Feel better for having shared that.

So a football fan offered an opinion and happened to be wrong? What a surprise.

We usually are more often than note.

Me I tipped Hamilton to finish rock bottom.

Feel better for having shared that.

Football fan with opinion...

Is this not what this board about? Except if someone happens to disagree with the assessment that AA looking more & more clueless.

I've said before if love to be proved wrong but my opinion is I can't see it.

BGM and The Cup coming out of this well. Par for the course.

Coming out of what well?

Didn't realise this was a competition G!!

Your friend Mr Hosie insists a football fan is allowed an opinion. Or is it only of we agree with your assessment?

Defend the indefensible...

Or change your opinion.

You've done if in less than a couple of days.

Do you know if you're coming or going?

i thought we'd be safe by now

What did you say to me on the other thread Allyo?

Agree to disagree?

Problem is many on this board still want to put their agenda AT you.

I've asked questions which may invoke discussion, however others on here choose to shout folk down.

Some folk on here are almost blinded by loyalty to AA.

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

What did you say to me on the other thread Allyo?

Agree to disagree?

Problem is many on this board still want to put their agenda AT you.

I've asked questions which may invoke discussion, however others on here choose to shout folk down.

Some folk on here are almost blinded by loyalty to AA.

When you say things that are controversial, don't you expect to get a reaction from people? Isn't that all that you're getting here? I reckon you can give as good as you get.

By the way, I'm still on my "agree to disagree", coz we'd go round in circles all day long. But all the best.

When you say things that are controversial, don't you expect to get a reaction from people? Isn't that all that you're getting here? I reckon you can give as good as you get.

By the way, I'm still on my "agree to disagree", coz we'd go round in circles all day long. But all the best.

Not sure what I've said controversial.

Folk have stated things on here & at times they can be ambiguous I guess if not explained properly.

If by controversial you mean having an opinion then as Tom Hosie already said "football fan having an opinion shock".

What must be more of a shock is that it's on an unofficial fans forum.

First point actually on current form I can't disagree I guess but that's on current form not on paper.

Second point, I get what you're saying but surely our competitors,as such, are not DU, Aberdeen or Celtic but Killie, Dundee, Hamilton, St Mirren, Ross Co & Motherwell. Maybe even ICT.

I seem to remember reading that one poster thought that they were certainties to go down under John Hughes. (No names but they've posted on this thread recently).

Show me "the paper"!!! :thumbsup2:

Albert Craig in our second season in the prem scored 14 goals from midfield. Roddy Grant, 10 years in the game & already a legend at St.J, 13. Davie Irons started the season on the back of a 10 goal return. Nelson in goal ousting our record signing Andy Murdoch. Gerry Britton had also signed for a similar fee from smetic. Ian cameron over 100 appearances for st midden , a cup semi-final goal for aberdeen and only dropped from the final through injury. and of course... Chico.... Ray Farningham won championships, played at hampden in a semi , with forfar, prem experience at motherwell dungfermline(?)...george shaw.... paul kinaird....

We now have a majoritively young squad still on the up with a few new additions adding some relative experience.

On paper, who'd have thought that last years runners up would be struggling so much this season that their manager chucks it as they sit in the relegation battle and their new one can't get a win even with the addition of 6 of his own choice free tranfers and putting only 1 of his inherited squad out. And who'd have thought after the wholesale changes at ross county pre season they'd switch their gaffer and find themselves adding 7 new faces in the winter window, of which 3 scored the goals against us, yet only streamline their wagebill by releasing Arquin....

Right now we play every team in the league. They are all our competitors. As are those in any league who promise our talent similar or better professional terms (and are willing to test thier relationship with their bank manager so to do). I think Archie has done quite well keeping this squad together.

:fan:

eta

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz

Football fan with opinion... Is this not what this board about? Except if someone happens to disagree with the assessment that AA looking more & more clueless. I've said before if love to be proved wrong but my opinion is I can't see it. ������

You are the one that seemed to make an issue of a poster making an inaccurate prediction.

You are the one that thought it noteworthy. Why single that individual out?

And, of course, this type of forum is the type of place to debate the performance of the manager and indeed all aspects of how the Club is run.

You and your friend The Cup (see I can make that type of comment too) don't appear to like being challenged too closely almost to the degree that you feel you are getting picked on. Well, aww diddums. You fair dish it out. You can take some back.

Edited by Tom Hosie