Can I Be The First To Say.....

La Scimmia Rossa

Blah blah, you're pathetic, you're talking crap, you're not who you say you are, you wear your mummy's pants. I know I don't have to read this stuff but I can't turn back time.

PS Happy with our new signings but it's all about what they do on the park.

"Wah wah wah, people are entitled to their own opinions mump mump mump"

And if people shut the f**k up and stop referring to me in their posts for no reason then you'll get no more out of me. I have people on ignore for this express purpose!

Edited by Richard Nixon
  • Like 1

Still a tosser.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy of your own posts what is the point of listening to you?

Why are you so obsessed with who people are, or if they had previous usernames? On numerous threads you delight in pointing out things like this. Who in the hell cares except for you?

You come across as detestable, making awful puns on peoples usernames. You are at the level of a child throwing a tantrum in the middle of the playground because the other kids won't play your game.

The pathetic thing is your obvious sense of superiority. You really need to take a long, long break from the internet and grow up.

That should apply to quite a few on this forum. This is a thread that should never have started.

For what it is worth I have no problems with Archie's signings, every transfer deal is a gamble. Where I do criticise him is for his inability to change tactics during a game.

In regards to the Taylor deal I assume we are paying his wages in full, so he does not come cheap, if this is correct why did we not just match the offer Scunthorpe made him back in July.

Well, I think Archie's transfer dealings have been good. I am not at all convinced that we couldn't make money out of signing our better players up on longer contracts, is Frans not signed up for a while?

Friday night was dire. I am not at all impressed with this hoofball.

Last season, bear with me, I thought we were trying to copy Barcelona. Ball on the deck, swift turn and in about them. Obviously, we haven't the quality to match them, but it was a delight to watch us try.

On Friday night I said a swear word that is four characters long an begins with 'f' more often than in the preceeding month.

I do not think that our tactics gave the supporters any hope for a draw, far less a win.

A ball on the deck that bounces, err..., strangely, is as much of a problem for a defender as an attacker. A ball, straight down the middle, a Gary Owen if you will, is a defenders dream.

I think Archie is doing a good job, overall, as a manager. I think he has to work a bit on 'in-game' tactics. Doing the same thing when it has already failed is not a tactic I enjoy watching. I was not alone in heading towards the exit because we just knew it wasn't going to work. If the punters know it, surely the manager does too? Final whistle, quick exit stage right.

That was the worst Thistle performance I've seen in a while, and no, I'm not a regular, although I now have a half season ticket.

Just saying.

Edited by douglas clark
  • Like 1

Winter, i don't see any inconsistency.

I don't believe we have missed ATS. The stats tell you that. Certainly when McMillan was playing there, he was a more than adequate replacement. If we have missed anything, it's the continuity of a settled back four.

However, as the BBC article also says (edited and written before we signed Booth), the left back position had become a major issue because we had lost both Carroll and McMillan.

Good attempt on your part though to make something of nothing. :thumbsup2:

We do miss ATS. He was a handful and wasn't suspended pending an investigation

P.S. How does the ignore button work cos this thread has finally made me want to find it

P.P.S Found it- anyone guess the 3 I've just put on ignore????

Edited by thebiglemon

Have to admit, since last Saturday, I've been as guilty as anyone at bringing down the "tone" so to speak.

But this thread started by LSR was a 'get it right up ye' post to start with.

That & the fact that one of the questions he asked when I dared to have an opinion on last Frifay night was how long I'd been supporting the jags anyway.

Now, as I said at the time, I'm unsure of why that has anything to do with anything. I did insinuate at the time that it had the feeling of I'm a better fan than you.

The opening post on this thread likewise.

Some folk on here, Dick being the original culprit & now Dark Pissinger, think that is totally wrong that you have a different view than them & will quickly shout you down without looking at the reasoning given.

Fanboys was the comment made by someone earlier & unfortunately I tend to agree.

The majority of folk on here take other peoples views on here & are willing to to 'discuss' as a football forum should.

Others are blinkered because they are perhaps too close to the inner sanctum of the club.

I won't apologise for any comment I've made on this board. Nor will I spot the dummy & hit the ignore button.

Whether it's The Cup or myself or the Lady Isobel or LenzieJag (apologies to everyone else I haven't named) we're all Jags fans & want the best for the club.

Just because opinions differ that doesn't change.

However the sanctimonious attitude of some on here is pretty sickening at times.

Confession, I'm not on social media as such but I've been shown pages on Facebook & a JagsFanMeltdown page on Twitter.

Sanctimonious twats all over the place. No doubt some will say including me.

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

Does no one else see the irony in a poster continually going on like this, whilst hiding behind a user name?

Even referring to one poster by their real name in a post!

All seems a bit stalkery to me.

At the very start of this last Sat I offered to meet certain folk for a beer to discuss like adults.

I don't know anyone's real name on here btw. You seem to though!

Mind you, nice to see you sticking up for your mate. Like I said, clique.

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

That should apply to quite a few on this forum. This is a thread that should never have started. For what it is worth I have no problems with Archie's signings, every transfer deal is a gamble. Where I do criticise him is for his inability to change tactics during a game. In regards to the Taylor deal (1) I assume we are paying his wages in full, so he does not come cheap,(2) if this is correct why did we not just match the offer Scunthorpe made him back in July.

1. You assume but we don't know.

2. Maybe not correct. Maybe we're paying a good part but not all. If we are paying full amount, then maybe we couldn't afford to pay it for the full year but can manage it for part of the year. Or maybe there were add ons and bonuses we couldn't match but now he's willing to forego this now he's less likely to get a regular game with them.

I could go on but you get my point? We can assume all sorts of things but we don't know anything - except he's signed for us for a few months. If money was a problem earlier, maybe he'll help push us up the table so we get a couple of hundred grand more prize money than last year and we might be able to afford him on a full season deal?

Have to admit, since last Saturday, I've been as guilty as anyone at bringing down the "tone" so to speak.

But this thread started by LSR was a 'get it right up ye' post to start with.

That & the fact that one of the questions he asked when I dared to have an opinion on last Frifay night was how long I'd been supporting the jags anyway.

Now, as I said at the time, I'm unsure of why that has anything to do with anything. I did insinuate at the time that it had the feeling of I'm a better fan than you.

The opening post on this thread likewise.

Some folk on here, Dick being the original culprit & now Dark Pissinger, think that is totally wrong that you have a different view than them & will quickly shout you down without looking at the reasoning given.

Fanboys was the comment made by someone earlier & unfortunately I tend to agree.

The majority of folk on here take other peoples views on here & are willing to to 'discuss' as a football forum should.

Others are blinkered because they are perhaps too close to the inner sanctum of the club.

I won't apologise for any comment I've made on this board. Nor will I spot the dummy & hit the ignore button.

Whether it's The Cup or myself or the Lady Isobel or LenzieJag (apologies to everyone else I haven't named) we're all Jags fans & want the best for the club.

Just because opinions differ that doesn't change.

However the sanctimonious attitude of some on here is pretty sickening at times.

Confession, I'm not on social media as such but I've been shown pages on Facebook & a JagsFanMeltdown page on Twitter.

Sanctimonious twats all over the place. No doubt some will say including me.