Can I Be The First To Say.....

La Scimmia Rossa

As LSR has told us, we have a better squad so now we should all be in agreement that we should see better results & performances along with consistency. No?

Don't forget that inconsistency ain't all bad. When did we last lose two games in a row? Been doing all right with regards to that, which seems OK to the likes of myself as I don't hold what I consider somewhat unrealistic demands on a club our size.

• Like 1

Some people on this forum seem to be happier revelling in our failures than celebrating our successes.

You are spot on. I have no complaint about people voicing their thoughts, it's a forum after all, but at least be consistent about it. After as jags win I am pretty sure some people on here temporarily change their name to Peter Brady!! I am an Archie man, but I didn't miss after Friday's debacle. If only some of the moaners would come on after a good result and give a bit of praise....sadly it rarely happens. They might be taken a lot more seriously if they did. You are right in saying certain people revel in the team getting beat.....sad individuals!

Don't forget that inconsistency ain't all bad. When did we last lose two games in a row? Been doing all right with regards to that, which seems OK to the likes of myself as I don't hold what I consider somewhat unrealistic demands on a club our size.

Fair enough I guess.

For me looking at our last 3 games (& especially after beating Hamilton 5-0) we should've been looking at minimum 4 from 6 from Kille & St Mirren.

Then when you see set piece goals conceded in those 2 games & Friday's debacle then inconsistencies, as in not stringing 2 wins together, becomes all the more frustrating.

Winter, i don't see any inconsistency.

I don't believe we have missed ATS. The stats tell you that. Certainly when McMillan was playing there, he was a more than adequate replacement. If we have missed anything, it's the continuity of a settled back four.

However, as the BBC article also says (edited and written before we signed Booth), the left back position had become a major issue because we had lost both Carroll and McMillan.

Good attempt on your part though to make something of nothing. :thumbsup2:

It's "interacting" is it? Out of curiosity for the adults on the thread, a stand alone question. Bauben hit or miss? It's a shame Dark Piisinger but you bee a child & hit 'ignore'. Those inverted commas again!! Lol

Just out of curiousity how does your purile adaptation of people's forum names fit in with your desire to interact with adults?

• Like 2

Just out of curiousity how does your purile adaptation of people's forum names fit in with your desire to interact with adults?

Sorry?

If people on here lower themselves to child like level through their comments to comments/observations that others have made on a football FORUM then if I choose to not show them respect then I don't think it is any of your business.

Your friend Dark Pissinger with his cracks is one of them. Think if you look there's only him & Dick/PGB.

Sorry? If people on here lower themselves to child like level through their comments to comments/observations that others have made on a football FORUM then if I choose to not show them respect then I don't think it is any of your business. Your friend Dark Pissinger with his cracks is one of them. Think if you look there's only him & Dick/PGB.

You are weird.

You are weird.

So we've gone from words like purile adaptation to weird?

C'mon, you can do better than that.

Or was my reasoning too siimple for you to understand?

Out of curiosity, why ask me & not others?

Is it because Dark Pissinger put you up to it?

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

So we've gone from words like purile adaptation to weird? C'mon, you can do better than that. Or was my reasoning too siimple for you to understand? Out of curiosity, why ask me & not others? Is it because Dark Pissinger put you up to it?

That's me rumbled then. Yip, I sit next to him in the Directors Box each home game. He's my chauffeur.

And you are, lets be honest, a bit strange.

That's me rumbled then. Yip, I sit next to him in the Directors Box each home game. He's my chauffeur.

And you are, lets be honest, a bit strange.

Now you've taken it too far. I know he's not your chauffeur!!

So do strange & weird mean the same thing?

Time to look at your thesaurus.

I don't believe we have missed ATS. The stats tell you that. Certainly when McMillan was playing there, he was a more than adequate replacement. If we have missed anything, it's the continuity of a settled back four.

However, as the BBC article also says (edited and written before we signed Booth), the left back position had become a major issue because we had lost both Carroll and McMillan.

Good attempt on your part though to make something of nothing. :thumbsup2:

What stats are those? That we have more points than this time last year? So we haven't missed ATS...or Lyle Taylor or Chris Erskine...or Bannigan, Fraser, Doolan or Higgy playing as well this season either then by your reckoning? The entertainment level has definitely been down...though this thread makes up for that.

The thread has continued from your ill mannered opening to the genuinely weird, with some bad spelling too - it's puerile. :thumbsup2:

I don't believe we have missed ATS. The stats tell you that.

Entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that the statement is utter bollocks. This season at left back, Carroll very poor, Bannigan very poor, Keenan, young boy who needs more experience and McMillan has been good but hasn't exactly played that many games there this season and is now out the picture. We have lost the attacking threat down the left and the goals ATS created and I also believe that his absence has affected Higgy. Hopeful Booth will do a good job there but astonished that you are still going down the road of saying we haven't missed ATS.

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Sorry?

If people on here lower themselves to child like level through their comments to comments/observations that others have made on a football FORUM then if I choose to not show them respect then I don't think it is any of your business.

Your friend Dark Pissinger with his cracks is one of them. Think if you look there's only him & Dick/PGB.

Still a tosser.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy of your own posts what is the point of listening to you?

Why are you so obsessed with who people are, or if they had previous usernames? On numerous threads you delight in pointing out things like this. Who in the hell cares except for you?

You come across as detestable, making awful puns on peoples usernames. You are at the level of a child throwing a tantrum in the middle of the playground because the other kids won't play your game.

The pathetic thing is your obvious sense of superiority. You really need to take a long, long break from the internet and grow up.