Steven Lawless Tweet

ThickAsThieves

Declan McDaid didn't have a "stormer" against United. He, and the team, were better than expected. Chastising others for setting unrealistic expectations and then indulging in your own bout of hyperbole *ten question marks*

Ah, club insider Dark Pissinger who no longer can defend the manager one day but changes his mind back the next!!

Hyperbole your word of the day on your calendar or somit?

Love the quotation marks btw

They are two very different teams though, Dundee Utd play a more open type of game, which gives Lawless a bit more time to play. Ross County are much more physical, which doesn't allow him to play to his strengths

I don't doubt that is the case but then should the manager not be explaining that to players that are left out instead of them venting it on social media?

Horses for courses is fine so long as the player/s who make way have the decision explained to them.

Surely that's the job of management team?

Apologies to Dark Pissinger for the question marks!!

I think you are speculating that there has been no conversation at Firhill about this. For all we know, there has been a team get together and the air cleared. The fact that we won, justifies the managers decision. Any argument by other players against that would be pretty weak.

Again, I don't disagree but fact remains that the player has used social media for the second time to complain almost about being left out.

& it's the second time this season that a PTFC employee has used it to express their feelings about being left out.

If the air has been cleared this week as you say then good. I'm not sure however that I'd be happy being dropped yesterday for a player that spat his dummy on social media.

Like I said, any other walk of life & you'd likely be out the door if you pulled a stunt like he did.

It doesn't sit well with me that he's almost walked back into the team. My opinion.

Even the forum polis have acknowledged that a football fan can have an opinion on a fans forum.

Many will disagree, that's allowed. An opinion is just that. Not a fact that has to be taken as law.

Some folk on here don't like people having a different opinion than them.

^^^^^^^^^

A so called fan, more troll, ( like his pal The Cup) who is obviously upset that the team got a great victory yesterday and the manager got his tactics spot on.

Sorry Linda, lost you at the first line.

I'm not sure where your view was yesterday but from where I was sitting it was evident that the team were 'in it together' & there was certainly no players chucking it.

Great result? Absolutely.

Can we kick on? Well next week & taking something would be a start.

I'll be there Linda, will you?

I'll say again for the benefit of some who don't get beyind the first line.

I go home & away spending my money which let's be honest, could probably be spent elsewhere in this day & age.

I don't go hoping we lose.

I've said I hope AA is a very successful PTFC manager. At this moment in time I can't see it though.

Time will tell. Survival this season & rebuilding during the Summer will prove a lot.

Let's hope he is successful in both.

Its pretty poor that a guy who travels all over Scotland to see his team play. Forking out a considerable bit of cash, Is shouted down on here for airing his views on the team and accused of celebrating every defeat.

I may not agree with all his posts but i still enjoy reading them.

Carry on Mr Murphy

Its pretty poor that a guy who travels all over Scotland to see his team play. Forking out a considerable bit of cash, Is shouted down on here for airing his views on the team and accused of celebrating every defeat.

I may not agree with all his posts but i still enjoy reading them.

Carry on Mr Murphy

Each to there own, I suppose. See you're posting from Brighton. Without leaning too heavily on stereotypes, 'Fifty Shades of Grey' you're favourite book, by any chance? Only someone heavily into S&M would enjoy reading this thread...

Edited by Firhillista

Sorry Linda, lost you at the first line.

I'm not sure where your view was yesterday but from where I was sitting it was evident that the team were 'in it together' & there was certainly no players chucking it.

Great result? Absolutely.

Can we kick on? Well next week & taking something would be a start.

I'll be there Linda, will you?

I'll say again for the benefit of some who don't get beyind the first line.

I go home & away spending my money which let's be honest, could probably be spent elsewhere in this day & age.

I don't go hoping we lose.

I've said I hope AA is a very successful PTFC manager. At this moment in time I can't see it though.

Time will tell. Survival this season & rebuilding during the Summer will prove a lot.

Let's hope he is successful in both.

You really are so childish....Linda, Dark Pissenger!! Dear Lord, grow up. Was I there yesterday? No. Will I be there next Saturday...yes. Not sure what business it is of yours anyway and what difference it makes. Fact is we had a great result yesterday, yet you still come on moaning about all sorts of things. The tweet, Lawless, the manager, instead of just saying what a great result and performance. Were you there yesterday? I have my doubts. McDaid having a stormer (?) last time against Und makes me wonder whether you actually go to any games but you do enjoy a good troll, I will give you that.

Edited by Lindau

You really are so childish....Linda, Dark Pissenger!! Dear Lord, grow up. Was I there yesterday? No. Will I be there next Saturday...yes. Not sure what business it is of yours anyway and what difference it makes. Fact is we had a great result yesterday, yet you still come on moaning about all sorts of things. The tweet, Lawless, the manager, instead of just saying what a great result and performance. Were you there yesterday? I have my doubts. McDaid having a stormer (?) last time against Und makes me wonder whether you actually go to any games but you do enjoy a good troll, I will give you that.

Says the guy with the first line comment...

Gives it out but can't take it...?

Can anyone tell me who was yesterday's scapegoat?

That's the problem with some folk L-I-B.

In weeks gone by it's been Craigen, Elliot & Balatoni.

I'm sure if you check other threads you'll find those taking the moral high ground on here about yesterday have in the past criticised these players or said they can no longer defend the manager!!

Yesterday's scapegoat was Chris Erskine.

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

Says the guy with the first line comment...

Gives it out but can't take it...?

None of my business Linda but you seem pretty sure of yourself what I am- troll, Cup's friend etc- just wondered what you were...

Part time supporter it seems. Each to their own though.

But youre obviously at it again not reading beyond first line as I said yesterday was a brilliant result & the players were in it together, no one chucked it like last week etc.

You seem a bit upset that I've questioned whether you were there yesterday Linda. It was only a question.

Put your dummy back in!

You are showing yourself up for what you are ....A TROLL. Somebody that has to say in nearly every post " I spend a fortune following the club home and away, do you" "Were you at the game" You are a typical deflecting troll. Have to answer everything with a question. then resort to childish name calling when you are flustered. Trying to convince everyone that they go to every game when in reality they hide behind their keyboard. If you were the jags supporter you claim to be, you would have been over the moon with yesterday's result, but no, you have posted the only negative comments anywhere on this site. Why should that surprise anyone. TROLL, plain and simple!

You are showing yourself up for what you are ....A TROLL. Somebody that has to say in nearly every post " I spend a fortune following the club home and away, do you" "Were you at the game" You are a typical deflecting troll. Have to answer everything with a question. then resort to childish name calling when you are flustered. Trying to convince everyone that they go to every game when in reality they hide behind their keyboard. If you were the jags supporter you claim to be, you would have been over the moon with yesterday's result, but no, you have posted the only negative comments anywhere on this site. Why should that surprise anyone. TROLL, plain and simple!

Yesterday's scapegoat was Chris Erskine.

Nah. Traditionally on here after a win it has to be someone who played in the previous game that didn't get a kick yesterday. So it's a straight choice of Booth, Fraser, Seaborne and Stevenson. One of those four can get to ****. Never want to see him in a Thistle jersey ever again. Just don't know which one of the four.

Not sure what you have posted there. The ignore button is the best invention ever on this site. You are like Billy Bunter, the more you eat, the fatter you get. If nobody feeds you, you will fade away!

You wonder who Linda trying to impress but telling us he's hit the ignore button.

Call me a Troll & then becomes an attention seeker

Drop the Linda/ Dark Pissinger patter BGM if you want to be taken seriously, which you transparently ache to be, it doesn't help your cause.

It's not gonna happen madcap. He just resorts to childish insults when he can't answer and gets flustered. Typical action of a full time troll. Ignore is the best way to go. These guys feed on confrontation, take it away and they fade away!

Drop the Linda/ Dark Pissinger patter BGM if you want to be taken seriously, which you transparently ache to be, it doesn't help your cause.

Do you know what Madcap, there are some folk on here that can't see past anything other than their own opinion.

It won't change.

Shout me down, call me a troll, immature, knob, dick, weird, strange etc but then don't like a taste of their own medicine.

Childish & churlish undoubtedly but then if they want to give it, they have to take it.

Then they tell you that I'm a keyboard warrior for having a diff opinion & finally take great pleasure in telling everyone they've used the block button

Their perogative but the world would be a boring place if everyone had the same opinion.

Love to see how they lead their everyday life when they don't have that facility!

Mind you, anyone that reads the Daily Mail...

I wonder if the same sort of thing happens on knitting forums, or embroidery forums? Some people just love to have an argument, rather than a debate.

It does seem that Thistle fans seem incredibly effective at urinating on their own french fries.

• Like 1