Team Vs. Morton

Jaggernaut

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc Twaddle scores for Falkirk...

And Stewart ...

Predictions for this weekend on the forum: 1) We sucked; 2) Sack the manager; 3) Propco; 4) No firepower up front; 5) Sack the board; 6) Simon Donnelly; 7) Why do teams with ... but we can't? 8) The defence is rank; 9) At least the sun shone; 10) Jags Trust.

:rolleyes:

And Stewart ...

Predictions for this weekend on the forum: 1) We sucked; 2) Sack the manager; 3) Propco; 4) No firepower up front; 5) Sack the board; 6) Simon Donnelly; 7) Why do teams with ... but we can't? 8) The defence is rank; 9) At least the sun shone; 10) Jags Trust.

:thumbsup2: all of the above :whistling:

shit 2-0

dodgy goal seemingly

Edited by jaggybunnet

And Stewart ...

I blame no's 3 and 10

True but we are 6 points behind Rovers already!

Raith are indeed off to a great start.

dissappointed to read game was so poor. seems last week was a false dawn. Pressure on the club to win their next two league games. All the reports down here were that Morton wanted to win ugly. appears they have done just that. still would much rather be in their mood tonight rather than the one im in.

Games like today show why I believe McCall is not the man to take us forward.

The players can get themselves motivated for games like Dundee, but the manager has shown he can't get them up for it against run of the mill teams.

Make no mistake we were well beaten by a poor team today, who if I could say anything positive about, defended well and did not hump the ball back to us like we do for the opposition, and just kept a hold of it. Its a relegation battle without question.

Edited by MWM

I said that we would effectively be in a league of 3 with Stirling and Cowdenbeath before the season started and nothing has changed my opinion.

We should have been able to at least threaten a team that was thrown together a couple of weeks before the season started and containing such duds as Colin stewart and Kevin McKinley.

Not good enough Thistle. Sack the Board.

I said that we would effectively be in a league of 3 with Stirling and Cowdenbeath before the season started and nothing has changed my opinion.

We should have been able to at least threaten a team that was thrown together a couple of weeks before the season started and containing such duds as Colin stewart and Kevin McKinley.

Not good enough Thistle. Sack the Board.

Just wait till the happy clappers get home. I left early and beat the rush!

Not even Queen of the South's abject form?

Let's get the idea that Stewart and McKinley are duds out of our system for starters. Their form at Thistle is history, they've proved themselves to be competent First Division performers in their time at Morton.

Let's get the idea that Stewart and McKinley are duds out of our system for starters. Their form at Thistle is history, they've proved themselves to be competent First Division performers in their time at Morton.

Both are rubbish. Stweart is the worst keeper I've ever seen and McKinley has one of the worst first touches I've ever seen from a peofessional footballer.

QoS will improve once they sack Brannagan (probably the week before they play us knowing our luck)

McKinlay looked as anonymous as he did in a Thistle shirt Stewart had nothing to do, but by all accounts is an improved player.

Buchanan is crocked, and damaged goods. Paton back to his worst. Rowson had one of his worst games in a while, the defence continue to pump the ball cluelessly back to the opposition, and Doolan and Grehan looked every bit the junior players people thought they are.

Nah its a 5 and 9 day today. If had been pissing down we'd have won.

Oh... One John Lambie should be sacked. His predictions are a liability.

They certainly are, :blush: I'll be keeping my predicitions to myself for the next few weeks!

Very disappointed with today's result, it really is baffling why we could do it last week, but not this. Improvement needed & quickly.

Edited by 1 John Lambie

McKinlay looked as anonymous as he did in a Thistle shirt Stewart had nothing to do, but by all accounts is an improved player.

Buchanan is crocked, and damaged goods. Paton back to his worst. Rowson had one of his worst games in a while, the defence continue to pump the ball cluelessly back to the opposition, and Doolan and Grehan looked every bit the junior players people thought they are.

Buchannan is an absolute shadow of the player he was when he first signed. It cant all be down to his fitness as he cannot even hit the target when presented with relatively easy chances.

We are in big big trouble if we cant find a goalscorer. Doolan and Grehan are not the answer.