Player Sponsorship 2015/16

Fawlty Towers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's me,

I'm back.

A weekend of double celebration. Back to back wins for the Jags and our first sponsorship coronation. Congratulations to lady-isobel-barnett.

What better way to celebrate than to raise funds for our beloved club?

I have decided that I will not take part in future competitions for the tops. So there are now six vacant slots to be filled.

We are going for a thirteenth top. The first six people to pledge will get a bonus. In addition to taking part in the competition for the thirteenth top, you will get a shot in another competition.

Pledges strictly by PM only.

the small print

Pledges by PM only. Pledges posted on this topic will not count.

You can pledge as much as you want to the cause. However, only one of my vacated places will be given to each of the first six pledgers.

First person to pledge will get to choose which of the six places they want. The second person will then choose from the remaining five, and so on.

the vacated slots are:

Ryan Scully home

Robbie Muirhead home

Sean Welsh away

Mustapha Dumbuya away

Jordan Leyden home

Jordan Leyden home

Let's go guys and gals. For Archie and the team that we love.

One further announcement.

Scotland have missed out on a place in next summer's European Championships but WeAreThistle will be there. We will be taking part in the form of a special prediction competition, open to the winners of all of the tops this season, to crown the Champion of Champions. Just for fun and, for one person, the kudos.

Details to follow once I've got my head around it!

Au revoir.

I was hoping for a win yesterday or at least a good performance to help my cause. Unfortunately got neither. Got to push on though.

Let's show what good fans we are by wrapping up the thirteenth top.

I need 9 more pledges of £10. For that you get to take part in one of the incredibly exciting Prediction Competitions with a chance to win that top.

Next two people to pledge will also have a chance to win one of the other tops by taking a place that I am vacating.

As that PMing thing is such a bore, you can now pledge on here.

You have been brilliant with your sponsorship this season and after this I will stop (unless the club come up with any Christmas deals on stuff!).

Thank you.