Avoid Tynie Tears? Hearts Tickets On Sale For Saturday 22August

jagfox

the logical answer is to give them 50% of the JHS + the main stand for over flow...

did we not give celtic almost 50% of the JHS + the north stand on our 1st season back up?

otherwise give them the main & north stands - its your turn to be shifted... LOL :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

oh reilly, it's like that then is it?

:thinking:

ns shifted three times.

jhs shifted once.

where's the equality and unity if you're now advocating a fourth (to one) shift for ns?

you want to rethink your suggestion 118, before you go upsetting folk? :wacko::crazy:

if hearts want more than the main stand, give them the bing.

we've been calling for, nay demanding, gnomes on the bing for years now ..... well, i heard a rumour (think it was 118 who started it), that hearts fans suffer from "wee man syndrome" ..... two problems solved with one act, hmmmm?

oh reilly, it's like that then is it?

:thinking:

ns shifted three times.

jhs shifted once.

where's the equality and unity if you're now advocating a fourth (to one) shift for ns?

you want to rethink your suggestion 118, before you go upsetting folk? :wacko::crazy:

Oh, it's equal alright. The NS holds 2,000 shifted 3 times = 6,000. JHS holds 6,000 shifted once. Even Stevens

http://youtu.be/9Uc3V8NxKWw

As Mr McMahon would say, there's no chance in hell. If Hearts are still in the same form, come their visit to Firhill, they could easily bring 3500-4000 fans. We are certainly not in a position to knock that type of support back!

To be fair this kind of size of away support could give us money to extend guys like Kris Doolans contract so I would be quite happy for them to bring that size of support to Firhill

Just so I'm clear, folk say we shouldn't discuss potential reasons for a drop in crowds until there are confirmed figures published. Making assumptions, that's a no go.

But discussing what potentially might happen if a team asks for an allocation greater than the main stand, even though there's no suggestion that will happen, that's ok?

Just so I understand.

• Like 2

Is this better logic ? NS average attendance is 500 to 600 times 3; compared to 1,900 average in JHS.

And by the way, just so it's clear - I am not being serious

yeah but, no but, if you think about it, ns starts songs ten times more than jhs, and thrice as loud as jhs sings (on averaged sound levels), and the ns has more flags, is more colourful, is kingsleys choice of stand, and i'm beginning to lose my train of thought with all these factors and calculations.

and just so it's clear ..... i was being serious about sticking hearts fans on the bing :frantic::crazy:

• Like 1

yeah but, no but, if you think about it, ns starts songs ten times more than jhs, and thrice as loud as jhs sings (on averaged sound levels), and the ns has more flags, is more colourful, is kingsleys choice of stand, and i'm beginning to lose my train of thought with all these factors and calculations.

and just so it's clear ..... i was being serious about sticking hearts fans on the bing :frantic::crazy:

You've gone too far

Anyone got any clue as to whether this game will be on Hearts TV? As much as it'd hurt to pay them nine quid it'll be worth it to see our stunning smash and grab win.

No specific mention on their hideous maroon site, just 'most games televised' and no answer to my tweet.

Hoping to simulcast their pictures with our commentary