Future Of The Forum

Col

@admin it would be an awfully shame to see your forum come to an end and you've both obviously put in a lot of time and effort over the years. Ive only been here 5 minutes but it does seem like there are a code of great members that could pick up the mantle if required. Sharing around the responsibility etc.

Best of luck with your forthcoming arrival, it will be the best thing that's ever happened to you :)

admin1,

Cheers, I have read your message. I think it requires a few moderators, and a space for moderators to discuss moderation if you see what I mean. I am willing to be part of a team, but I would be loath to do it on my own. Have you had any other expressions of interest?

If not, I'll do it still, but support would be really useful.

douglas clark

• 1 month later...

admin1,

Cheers, I have read your message. I think it requires a few moderators, and a space for moderators to discuss moderation if you see what I mean. I am willing to be part of a team, but I would be loath to do it on my own. Have you had any other expressions of interest?

If not, I'll do it still, but support would be really useful.

douglas clark

Just deleted this text as I remembered there was a contact address for forum admin. Have sent the post text to them, basically saying I'd be willing to help in some small way - if required.

Edited by Mr Bunny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The reason I ask is that I know people who have been trying to join the forum for months but are still lost in the validation process.

The last member to join the forum was admitted in October '15. With the high profile on the player sponsorship page in the programme, hopefully people are trying to join. There was an article in SITB today which promoted membership. It's a great shame, then, that new membership is being stifled. I hope that the future will rectify this. Soon.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know whats the score with the forum, a few months ago Willjag hints above that it was going under new ownership in time for the new season, yet I see the last / newest member is still chrishammett (joined October 2015!!!)

Doesn't help the club get, for example, more player sponsorships if the fan forum is still a locked room to anyone who wants to be included in WAT sponsored tops, or join in the chat on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Col unpinned this topic