Bad News For Fans

Lambies Lost Doo

Can't agree about Limmy - the "you can never go back/Millport" sketch is true class (sentimentalism as well of course - but true class) - but then again each to their own.

Agreed, I like Limmy - quite parochial and does miss the mark quite often but still has moments of genius (IMO) Dee Dee and the moon or bus to Yoker sketches are pretty good.

Really liked the "World of Glasgow" podcast. Saw a stand up show. His tv stuff goes over my head a bit. Just not my humour.

HSK - no idea how he is on tv. He seems to base his whole act on a waiter from "Mr Singh's" restaurant from 1970's. "Look everyone an Asian guy in a kilt!". It's the 2010's ffs.

Hardip Singh Kohli on Radio Scotland has declared himself a fan of "The Thistle as he describes the club. A man as funny to me as my double hernia operation last year.

It could be worse,it could be limmy, he should get done under the trades description act. :puke:

it could be better, it could be navid