Dundee United Yesterday And Upcoming

jagfaelivi

I am never more desperate for the football than a day like yesterday. The game gets called off and I'm like, ah well, won't get out the house today. On a nice summers day there's a million things I could be doing. So I'll never be in favour of summer football.

We have no games scheduled for the following Saturdays - 5 March, 26 March & 16 April. If Celtic beat Ross County today, we will have Saturday 12 March off as they will be playing in the Final on the Sunday.

We have two midweek fixtures both against St Johnstone, all other midweeks until Wednesday 11 May are free.

There are plenty of available dates, there's never been a serious backlog of fixtures since the Winter of '63, it's just stupid to choose a Tuesday night at the beginning of February as the preferred option to play the Motherwell game. Last season the SPFL actually scheduled League games for the end of January - we beat Hamilton 5-0 - but for customer appeal it's sheer madness.

Are these dates booked out for international fixtures or something? If not, then it would be madness not to use them for some of our postponed games, I think.

Edited by douglas clark

Are these dates booked out for international fixtures or something? If not, then it would be madness not to use them for some of our postponed games, I think.

are they after the split?I'm not sure if your allowed to carry over games into the split if these free dates are then, if you are then in complete agreement they would be an ideal time to play the games