Thistle Player Being Sensible Shocker !

Dick Dastardly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35864619

I'm not used to Thistle players being sensible, but Ryan is saying the right things. I hope that he does stay on for another season or 2.

He Australian, therefore sensible, intelligent and dashingly charming.

Has anyone ever seen Edwards and Jack Sparrow in the same room btw?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35864619 I'm not used to Thistle players being sensible, but Ryan is saying the right things. I hope that he does stay on for another season or 2.

Mr Dastardly, speaking of being sensible. many years ago when watching you in the Wacky Races, I used to wonder how sensible you were. In most races, you and your sidekick Muttley built up a substantial lead, but then stopped to try and waylay the other competitors. This always failed and you ended up trailing in last, if you even finished at all. Did it never occur to you when in the lead, that the sensible thing would have been just to keep going and you would have won virtually every time?

• Like 3

Mr Dastardly, speaking of being sensible. many years ago when watching you in the Wacky Races, I used to wonder how sensible you were. In most races, you and your sidekick Muttley built up a substantial lead, but then stopped to try and waylay the other competitors. This always failed and you ended up trailing in last, if you even finished at all. Did it never occur to you when in the lead, that the sensible thing would have been just to keep going and you would have won virtually every time?

Drat, Drat and Triple Drat ! Curses ! Foiled again

Mutley ....... Do something !

ya flamin gallah!

On a tangential note, and only because it's an international break, I went and saw the Socceroos (shittest nickname in the world) in a World Cup qualifier tonight.

Amongst their team were Dundee Utd's McGowan and Celtic's Rogic. McGowan had nothing to do, we won 7-0, but Rogic could have four in about ten minutes when he came on. Scored one, hit the bar twice and had one not awarded after it crossed the line.