Euro 2016 Pop Up Competition

BowenBoys

A win for France in normal time tomorrow will see jagman claim the prize.

Congratulations jagman.

Quite remarkable it went all the way to the penultimate match of 51 games (Kudos and thanks to BB for coming up with such a brilliant format and making the Euros even more interesting).

I along with many others tried to keep up with you / catch you. But your Mystic Meg Magic proved to be as lethal as Dools boots, and you're a very deserving worthy winner of them.

Can you ask Susan Boyle to turn it down a bit though? I'm not that big a fan of hers.

• Like 2

Delighted with that as is my boy (Dools is his favourite player). Can now enjoy the final without worrying about the score! Nervy last week or so but my mid-comp run carried me through.

Many thanks to ChiThistle for kindly donating the boots. Also a massive thanks to BowenBoys for organising this comp and all the comps/initiatives he spends his time running both for our enjoyment and to raise money for the club!!

• Like 1

Congratulations jagman.

Quite remarkable it went all the way to the penultimate match of 51 games (Kudos and thanks to BB for coming up with such a brilliant format and making the Euros even more interesting).

I along with many others tried to keep up with you / catch you. But your Mystic Meg Magic proved to be as lethal as Dools boots, and you're a very deserving worthy winner of them.

Can you ask Susan Boyle to turn it down a bit though? I'm not that big a fan of hers.

Thanks north Stander.

Completely agree this has made the euros that bit more intersting. Made every game worth watching.

The Susan Boyle thing has gone completely over my head though... I feel a bit dim now, lol!

Thanks north Stander.

Completely agree this has made the euros that bit more intersting. Made every game worth watching.

The Susan Boyle thing has gone completely over my head though... I feel a bit dim now, lol!

That's good. I thought it was just me :)

That's good. I thought it was just me :)

It's never good when you have to explain the punchline :bag:

It's the old saying, that BB inferred in this post:

Just 3 games to go. Hold the Fat Lady...

...perhaps it's not over yet.

It's over. And she's singing, Loudly.

• Like 1

It's never good when you have to explain the punchline :bag:

It's the old saying, that BB inferred in this post:

It's over. And she's singing, Loudly.

I almost clicked that link but thought better of it, congrats Jagman and thanks BB for another great comp.

I'm going for a 1-0 win for the hosts in the final. Definitely just the taking part for me.

A belated congratulations to Jagman, a worthy winner who led from more or less the start.

Thanks also to BowenBoys who not only put some additional interest into Euro16, but he also (by the outside chance of owning Doolan's boots) got both mgow juniors interested in what their old man was up to, so much so they also provided the majority of my best predictions!

Edited by mgow
  • Like 1