Who Else Has ****** Had Enough

MWM

RIGHT, PISHED AND THE CAPS LOCK IS ON, BUT DRUNK WORDS, SOBER THOUGHTS AS THEY SAY.

THAT ******* USELESS ******* MCCALL SHOULD HAND IN HIS NOTICE TOMORROW, USELESS BELLENDS LIKE KINNIBURGH LEADING THE TEAM IS A DISGRACE, ******* PUMPED OFF THE PARK OFF A USELESS PART-TIME MOB LIKE THEM, THAT **** AND THOSE GUYS PRETENDING TO BE FOOTBALLERS OUGHT TO HAVE A ******* GOOD LOOK AT THEMSELVES.

TIME FOR A BOYCOTT, HURT THEM WHERE IT HURTS MOST, IN THE POCKET. ATTENDING THE GAMES HAS DONE NOTHING IN TERMS OF SUPPORTING THAT SHITE ON THE PARK, TIME TO TAKE A STAND ******* ******S

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT, PISHED AND THE CAPS LOCK IS ON, BUT DRUNK WORDS, SOBER THOUGHTS AS THEY SAY.

THAT ******* USELESS ******* MCCALL SHOULD HAND IN HIS NOTICE TOMORROW, USELESS BELLENDS LIKE KINNIBURGH LEADING THE TEAM IS A DISGRACE, ******* PUMPED OFF THE PARK OFF A USELESS PART-TIME MOB LIKE THEM, THAT **** AND THOSE GUYS PRETENDING TO BE FOOTBALLERS OUGHT TO HAVE A ******* GOOD LOOK AT THEMSELVES.

TIME FOR A BOYCOTT, HURT THEM WHERE IT HURTS MOST, IN THE POCKET. ATTENDING THE GAMES HAS DONE NOTHING IN TERMS OF SUPPORTING THAT SHITE ON THE PARK, TIME TO TAKE A STAND ******* ******S

No need for a boycott we are dead anyway !

Wow, a lot of thinking went into this !!

Just a thought, but how about we take a stand and actually try supporting the team ?

Things are bad, there ain't no getting away from it.............but do they deserve this ?

Just a thought, but how about we take a stand and actually try supporting the team ?

Things are bad, there ain't no getting away from it.............but do they deserve this ?

i take it you were there like me to watch that garbage today?

Sorry, but if I felt that way I'd have chucked it sometime in the 80's.

TIME FOR A BOYCOTT, HURT THEM
Hurt who?

I respect your opinion, as I do anyone who posts on here.

But TBH I am sick and tired of people coming on here and suggesting that the supporters have not been supporting the team. We have been supporting the team. You surely cannot say that a few hundred jags fans travelled to Cowdenbeath today to pay £15 to give stick to the team and manager instead of supporting the team that most have been following for many years?

i take it you were there like me to watch that garbage today?

No I wasn't but as I've followed the team for some 38 yrs I've seen plenty of dire performances.......nothing would get me to stoop as low as your original post.....you felt the need to share that with us all, so take it on the chin when some of us..take exception to it.

Be hurt, angry, but try be constructive. Foul mouthed abusive rant does you no credit.

There's a mentality on here that when times are hard it's time to abuse all connected with the club and let's not kid ourselves, your original post is nothing but abusive. You even threatened to glass Cowan in another post.....you insane ?

the people that run the club, time to boycott, get the crowds down and get the national medias attention, this is bullshit

Boycotting is surely the most ridiculous suggestion ever, that will only serve to hurt the fans in the long run because we wont have a Club to support...those 'who run the Club' will walk away blaming the fans while those with an interset will purchase the remainder of Firhill for peanuts. Good plan :thumbsup2:

You honestly think the "national media" are going to be interested in us?

Dream on. Boycotts will just kill the club quicker.

so if 500 jags fans for talking sakes didnt go to the game and protested outside all of the 90 minutes it wouldnt make the papers? aye awrite mate

I respect your opinion, as I do anyone who posts on here.

But TBH I am sick and tired of people coming on here and suggesting that the supporters have not been supporting the team. We have been supporting the team. You surely cannot say that a few hundred jags fans travelled to Cowdenbeath today to pay £15 to give stick to the team and manager instead of supporting the team that most have been following for many years?

I meant no offense to those who paid hard earned money to go today and I'm sure they all supported the team............my post was meant in the context of what had been written. Posting the comments that were attached to the original post do no Thistle supporter credit. It was that i was having a go at...........and will continue to do so.

I'm sick of the mindless pathetic, thug like mentality of some who post on here.......they bring shame on the name of Partick Thistle.

so if 500 jags fans for talking sakes didnt go to the game and protested outside all of the 90 minutes it wouldnt make the papers? aye awrite mate

It would get a 2 line mention in the Record and the Sun while they ran 2 page spreads on what the new Rangers signing had for lunch or what new haircut a Celtic player had.

Time to start living in the real world. Nobody outside our own fan base cares what happens to us. Sad but true

the people that run the club, time to boycott, get the crowds down and get the national medias attention, this is bullshit

Can I point out that crowds dropped from around 6000+ average thru the 70s to circa 2000 and under thru the 80s. I can't remember the media paying any attention back then.

If by boycott you mean fans staying away from a game I really don't think that will be necessary.

I'll be attending Firhill becasue of two reasons - firstly, I want to watch and support the club I love and have followed for some 30 years. Secondly, I have laid out £260 for a season ticket and cannot afford just to throw away that amount of money.

However, away games are different. I cannot afford to lay out good money to watch that type of p1sh every second week. SO I'll be selective where I go.

So yes I'll be supporting the team and cheering them on and yes, I'll continue to criticise the manager/BoD/team when they get it wrong cos I am passionate about my team and am gutted about the situation we are currently in as are a host of other people.

I'm sick of the mindless pathetic, thug like mentality of some who post on here.......they bring shame on the name of Partick Thistle.

Welcome to the internet! It's the place to be for any kind of abuse/insults/hilarious comments on any kind of topic you can think of.

A lot of people posting here were at the game today, paid their money to stand in a dump of a ground and see their dump of a team get beaten by a junior-quality side. We all 'supported' the Jags.. applauded them out, sang the songs, shouted encouragement... and watched a disgraceful display devoid of passion, ability or any entertainment (let alone fifteen quids worth).

Let people moan if they want to. STEAM NEEDS TO BE LET OFF. Or I suppose they could go slap their wives about. At least that's not on a message board.

so lads, whats you're suggestions to get the national medias attention or get those in power out? suck ****?

You will not get the national medias attention no matter what. The only way to get "those in power" out is to buy them out. So unless you know Bill Gates we are stuck with what we have for better or worse

You will not get the national medias attention no matter what. The only way to get "those in power" out is to buy them out. So unless you know Bill Gates we are stuck with what we have for better or worse

Having examined a recent list of shareholders, I was wondering how people get onto the Boards of football Clubs. I assumed it was those with the most shares, or a vote/election by shareholders. However, one Director has no shares in PTFC and the others are not the biggest shareholder we have. EP and TH have a healthy number (although TH has his B shares as 'gaurdianship shares') but there are others on that list with more (McMaster and Springford families for eg).

Welcome to the internet! It's the place to be for any kind of abuse/insults/hilarious comments on any kind of topic you can think of.

A lot of people posting here were at the game today, paid their money to stand in a dump of a ground and see their dump of a team get beaten by a junior-quality side. We all 'supported' the Jags.. applauded them out, sang the songs, shouted encouragement... and watched a disgraceful display devoid of passion, ability or any entertainment (let alone fifteen quids worth).

Let people moan if they want to. STEAM NEEDS TO BE LET OFF. Or I suppose they could go slap their wives about. At least that's not on a message board.

Yeah but glassing cowan is !!!!

Think it's time i chucked it......no one listens and the thugs rule.

lets take england for example....

how do diddy teams like southend and stockport get national exposure when they're rooked and they're in the 4th tier then?

we're in a pretty similar position.

:o Firstly both clubs are in England. Secondly Stockport played to a crowd of between 4300-4400 today and Southend's last home attendance was just a few short of 5000.