Who Else Has ****** Had Enough

MWM

Very proud of the young guys who sang for forty minutes solid in the second half. Almost as long a rendition of red n yella army as Brockville one time ages ago. We love the club, we support the team, the rest, sadly, is up to others.

yes good singing, when we were ahead, got a bit quieter when they got their first, the wee singing crowd turned on McCall in the end, i was sitting in front of them. McCall GTF

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting take on things.

That would be Jim McIntyre and Pars players who are sitting top of the league tonight and are looking strong for the title?

Yeh, that's why I picked them.

To repeat I'd rather have McCall & the present team with Cowan & Co offski than have the top of the league manager with his players and still be stuck with Cowan & Co. Lesser of two evils imo.

Where was this? Any more details?

Outside the social club, in front of the team bus. I nipped in for a swift Irn Bru and noticed McCall holding an informal conference including Cowan, Tam the Bam (I think) and some Director I recognised vaguely. McCall was particularly animated and if I'd got a picture of him we could've run a 'put a caption' comp. Even better, moments after he'd started ranting, he dropped his fag and was struggling to pick it, his big fat bahooky wobbling in the air. :puke:

Outside the social club, in front of the team bus. I nipped in for a swift Irn Bru and noticed McCall holding an informal conference including Cowan, Tam the Bam (I think) and some Director I recognised vaguely. McCall was particularly animated and if I'd got a picture of him we could've run a 'put a caption' comp. Even better, moments after he'd started ranting, he dropped his fag and was struggling to pick it, his big fat bahooky wobbling in the air. :puke:

It's instances like this that youtube was made for.

Dont need a picture.McCall was probably saying to Cowan "you know i wanted to go to Dundee,why didnt you let me go ?"

Very proud of the young guys who sang for forty minutes solid in the second half. Almost as long a rendition of red n yella army as Brockville one time ages ago. We love the club, we support the team, the rest, sadly, is up to others.

That and the pub pre and post match was the only thing I enjoyed.

yes good singing, when we were ahead, got a bit quieter when they got their first, the wee singing crowd turned on McCall in the end, i was sitting in front of them. McCall GTF

Did they? I went down to the front for the last minute or so and didn't hear anything on the way out.

Edited by northernsoul

:rolleyes: What are you saying now Lady Isabel ? Still think your 2010 team is better than the 70's 80's and 90's ???? :whistling:

Please don't misquote me. Where did I say anything about the present team being better than 70s 80s & 90s sides? Iirc I said our present team would beat a team from the mid 80s. As to that let's just say my argument is getting progressively weaker :) .

Btw I did hear our most eminent supporter just yesterday say today's shower aren't the worst but I never asked RR what lot were. I'm happy to go along with him but will when I next see him ask what team he considers was the worst. Let's just hope for all our sakes he'll be talking in the past tense.

i the Dunfermline game was one of the worst games ive seen never seen a home team so out played and mccall said he set up the team to have a go what game was he at he wasnt a the crap were served up on sat i understand we have financial problems as well that is what gets me angry we are trying to bring down our debt buams like dundee and Dunfermline can run up debts they cant afford i would call tyhis cheating why isnt the sfa getting involved i forgot we arent a big enough team

i the Dunfermline game was one of the worst games ive seen never seen a home team so out played and mccall said he set up the team to have a go what game was he at he wasnt a the crap were served up on sat i understand we have financial problems as well that is what gets me angry we are trying to bring down our debt buams like dundee and Dunfermline can run up debts they cant afford i would call tyhis cheating why isnt the sfa getting involved i forgot we arent a big enough team

I've gone into a coma induced by a lack of commas.