Who Else Has ****** Had Enough

MWM

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Think it's time i chucked it......no one listens and the thugs rule.

The thugs will never rule this forum. We set this up as a place for Jags fans to talk to each other and make pals. Maybe have the odd argument and disagreement but that's natural.

What we do not want is for people to think it's ok to come on here and start abusing members/players/manager/staff etc. There is no need and that is not what the forum is for. We don't mind people criticising the manager but we won't put up with the random insult thrown in.

We are all Jags fans and no fan is better than another. But above all, no fan is bigger than the club and we all want the best for Thistle. We need to work together and be a solid fan base or the club is in even more trouble.

Cheers

so do you think getting turned over by awful part time teams like cowdenbeath is acceptable for mccall?

No the question is do you think threatening to glass some one is acceptable ? No matter how much of a mess they are making of our football club.

today's result is not acceptable for any one connected with Partick thistle...............but i've seen us lose to cowdenbeath in the scottish cup, at firhill when we were a premier league side under the guidance of john lambie. Time for a touch of reality.

I'm as unhappy, angry tonight as anyone who is posting on here. I'm extremely concerned about the future of our club.....but do i think what you wrote is acceptable , internet forum or not....no i dont.

:o Firstly both clubs are in England. Secondly Stockport played to a crowd of between 4300-4400 today and Southend's last home attendance was just a few short of 5000.

er....we have a population of 5m compared to 50m or whatever of england, so in the national scheme of things, we come before clubs lower down their tier than them, ive still got a huge evening times pull out from save the jags, but remember, the papers dont care about us, so we've read on here. :rolleyes:

The thugs will never rule this forum. We set this up as a place for Jags fans to talk to each other and make pals. Maybe have the odd argument and disagreement but that's natural.

What we do not want is for people to think it's ok to come on here and start abusing members/players/manager/staff etc. There is no need and that is not what the forum is for. We don't mind people criticising the manager but we won't put up with the random insult thrown in.

We are all Jags fans and no fan is better than another. But above all, no fan is bigger than the club and we all want the best for Thistle. We need to work together and be a solid fan base or the club is in even more trouble.

Cheers

So you leave the original post in..............and his one earlier about threatening to glass cowan ?

I'm all for healthy discussion and debate about our club..............sorry but one of us is sadly mistaken if what was written here was any thing other than thuggery. What's next, i get threatened to be stabbed at firhill for pointing out how offended i was by the two posts ive mentioned ? Yeah may be OTT but then as he thinks it's acceptable to threaten to glass the chairman then i feel any thing goes.

• Administrators

So you leave the original post in..............and his one earlier about threatening to glass cowan ?

I'm all for healthy discussion and debate about our club..............sorry but one of us is sadly mistaken if what was written here was any thing other than thuggery. What's next, i get threatened to be stabbed at firhill for pointing out how offended i was by the two posts ive mentioned ? Yeah may be OTT but then as he thinks it's acceptable to threaten to glass the chairman then i feel any thing goes.

I have edited the original post and removed the glass comment. Any more comments like that will result in a ban. We do not in any way condone that sort of behaviour.

Cheers

Right then - how many of us can dig deep and come up with the cash to buy enough shares to have a controlling interest?

A figure of £3m was mentioned somewhere else and I assume that is to but the club 100% outright.

So let's say we need at least £1.6m to get controlling interest. 160 fans at £10K each? Any takers?

er....we have a population of 5m compared to 50m or whatever of england, so in the national scheme of things, we come before clubs lower down their tier than them, ive still got a huge evening times pull out from save the jags, but remember, the papers dont care about us, so we've read on here. :rolleyes:

Sorry, you've totally lost me but I have had a good few beers and drams tonight.

If you think Jags fans deliberatly staying away from Firhill is newsworthy, fair enough. I happen to disagree but even if I'm off the mark I can't see where that takes us.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

You're from Port Glasgow. Glassing is common

That was as bad as the really dark days of Campbell. It really was. The sad thing is at least you knew there would be a bit of fight in the Campbell team when we were behind. Commitment, getting stuck in. You just don't get this with this team when we go behind.

A shocking performance. I'm not wasting my money on those spineless losers.

Dumfries and Dingwall the last away days for me.

Think its now time for McCall to go,don't think its the Board fault,they backed his judgement handing out 2 year deals to average players and giving contracts to 30 something spent football players,we need a future with the young players coming through and hungry players who want to get their careers back on track,McCall keeps on giving out soundbytes in the press and radio about 3yr plans and 5yr plans,the man talks absolute garbage

Think its now time for McCall to go,don't think its the Board fault,they backed his judgement handing out 2 year deals to average players and giving contracts to 30 something spent football players,we need a future with the young players coming through and hungry players who want to get their careers back on track,McCall keeps on giving out soundbytes in the press and radio about 3yr plans and 5yr plans,the man talks absolute garbage

Who continuously cut the playing budget.

Certain members on the Board are equally to blame.

Dont really agree with that the whole of the First Division has cut their playing budget including Dundee who went for it last year but didn't have the bottle to keep it going this year.McCall hides behind this budget nonsense

Or maybe he has a perfectly valid point. I reckon if the playing budget at Firhill was made known to he fans, doubters would be in for a big shock.

That doesn't make the performance yesterday or others acceptable though.

I've had enough.

QoS away will probably be my last game this season - and I'm only going to that because I'm staying the night down there and the B&B is booked.

Cowan & Hughes have successfully disenfranchised me from the club I have loved all my life and followed through thick and thin, home and away since 1985

I said at the start of the season that I could only see a relegation battle this season, that there were no goals in the team, that players like Kinniburgh and Erskine were not good enough to play for the mighty Jags, that making Halliwell wait until the day before the challenge cup game with Clyde before signing him was a disgusting way to treat a player. Is it any wonder that half the players look like they dont give a sh*t if that is the way we are prepared to treat people?

We now have a situation where we are stuck with the group of players we have. Putting the youth players in now would damage them and probably set their careers back. Fot that I hold the BoD responsible.

Meanwhile Cowan will use his programme notes to have a go at big bad Motherwell instead of addressing the deep rooted problems of his own making at Firhill.

Time to go Cowan. And take Hughes and Prentice with you. You wont see any of my money until you are gone. You have brought a proud club with a proud history, one I have considered an honour to support to it's knees.

I've had enough.

QoS away will probably be my last game this season - and I'm only going to that because I'm staying the night down there and the B&B is booked.

Cowan & Hughes have successfully disenfranchised me from the club I have loved all my life and followed through thick and thin, home and away since 1985

I said at the start of the season that I could only see a relegation battle this season, that there were no goals in the team, that players like Kinniburgh and Erskine were not good enough to play for the mighty Jags, that making Halliwell wait until the day before the challenge cup game with Clyde before signing him was a disgusting way to treat a player. Is it any wonder that half the players look like they dont give a sh*t if that is the way we are prepared to treat people?

We now have a situation where we are stuck with the group of players we have. Putting the youth players in now would damage them and probably set their careers back. Fot that I hold the BoD responsible.

Meanwhile Cowan will use his programme notes to have a go at big bad Motherwell instead of addressing the deep rooted problems of his own making at Firhill.

Time to go Cowan. And take Hughes and Prentice with you. You wont see any of my money until you are gone. You have brought a proud club with a proud history, one I have considered an honour to support to it's knees.

Well said Sir..........wait a minute, your not Grant Bannerman by any chance are you????