Under 20's V Clyde Tomorrow

jagfaelivi

Kevin Nesbet first good was a great finish, lots of composure just to dink it past the keeper and defenders into the corner.

Yeah reckon he will go out on loan but will have to be to a championship teams (the audio comms team were commenting that Jim Duffy was there so maybe he might go to Morton) but hopefully just for the first 6 months then let him try and break into the first team after January.

Physically both Nisbet and McMullen are ready for the first team so I'd be very surprised if they don't go out.on loan. As fullbacks both Penrice and McInally are probably not quite there in a physical sense tho' again I would expect Penrice to go out. The quality of crosses those two put in the other night was of an exceptionally high standard. Docherty is probably the only other player who's developed enough and could benefit from a loan spell at some time this season.

I can see Nisbet playing in the Championship but I'd imagine a part time team is preferable so as he can continue to train at Garscube.

• Like 1

Queens Park in the next round. Should be a tougher test for the team and depends how many of the older players havent gone out on loan.

Its at firhill too so hopefully get a decent crowd along.

a fiver in for all,so yes hopefully a decent turnout to support our future stars