Cm Chartered Accountants

westertonjagfan

Anyone now very familiar with this company rather than ptfctickets.co.uk? I keep getting this company's page rather than the tickets page and couldn't add the Queens Park ticket to my ST. I've contacted the club about it a few times but nae reply. Am I alone in getting a 'tax efficiency' page ( seems to be a tax avoidance mob)?

Just tested this. I get the CM website when I use WiFi (I'm with Sky) but the actual ticket site when I use 4G.

When I reported the issue to the club before re the link to the ticket site not working they said their IT person was looking into it but that was as far as it went.

The site ptfctickets.co.uk will probably not have been setup by the club directly but by interstadia (http://www.interstadia.co.uk/) they are based in the Wirral so are probably linked to CM chartered accountants.

it is likely that CM accountants assist interstadia with their IT and have registered the domain ptfctickets.co.uk on their behalf, this seems to have been done in the same way for Falkirk and St Mirren's ticket sites.

The reason that some folk are being directed to the wrong site is likely to be caused by an incorrect dns record somewhere and this explains why for some folk its fine and for others they get the wrong site.

If you are getting http://cobham-murphy.co.uk/ instead of PTFC tickets then try accessing from a mobile rather than your home broadband, the issue is something that the clubs It folk should take up with Interstadia.