Gary Fraser

Mr Bunny

Be great to get Gary back to full fitness much earlier than expected. His ability and potential is undeniable. I've no idea either where an undroppable Fraser fits in or indeed who drops out but that's what we pay a manager for. There's good problems and bad problems and I'm sure Archie would rather have the former to deal with.

Be great to get Gary back to full fitness much earlier than expected. His ability and potential is undeniable. I've no idea either where an undroppable Fraser fits in or indeed who drops out but that's what we pay a manager for. There's good problems and bad problems and I'm sure Archie would rather have the former to deal with.

I would guess he'd play with Bannigan and Osman, with Erskine and probably Lawless ahead of them. That's assuming everyone's fit, which obviously in the case of Bannigan wont be this season.

Big season for Fraser. Admittedly been unlucky with injuries, but has contributed very little since his electric start to the 2014/15 season.

I can remember him playing well in a 2-2 game against Dundee United that season, and in the 5-2 victory at Kilmarnock last season, but not much else apart from that.

He's technically got it, but doesn't offer enough defensively and shoots from ridiculous positions at times.

I think with Osman, Bannigan and Barton all certain to be here at the start of next season, he'll need to up it to push ahead of Welsh in the reckoning and get a new deal(if that's what he wants).

I wish more of the midfield would shoot from ridiculous positions sometimes. We'd get more of the goals that come from the likes of Fraser, Erskine and Lawless instead of trying to pass the ball into the net every time.

Think there's a happy medium. There's guy's in our squad who should play the percentages and have a shot. Welsh, tho' there's no instances to back him up, appears to make the right decisions re whether to shoot or not whilst most others tend to overplay and pass the buck so to speak. If Fraser tends to shoot against the percentages he's no worse or better than those who don't have a direct go at goals when it's arguably a better option..

• Like 1

Big season for Fraser. Admittedly been unlucky with injuries, but has contributed very little since his electric start to the 2014/15 season.

I can remember him playing well in a 2-2 game against Dundee United that season, and in the 5-2 victory at Kilmarnock last season, but not much else apart from that.

I agree with that. He would give the ball away an unbelievable amount of times . I counted in one game and 8 out of ten passes went out the park or to the oppositon. This for me is his big failing and he has got to address this .

Even so, there is a talented player in there and given what he's been through personally and in terms of injury I hope he comes back stronger and fufills his promise.

I'm just wishing the lad well and looking forward to seeing him in back in action soon as he does have creative juices running through his veins.

Maybe, angry gaz, he needs a little more understanding and forethought from his team mates as well when they don't pick up on his creative genius to get themselves on the end of some of those passes (or at least stop the wayward ones going out of the park :doh: ).

:frantic:

• Like 1