Looking For Celtic Ticket

Derby Jag

Why is the ticket allocation so poor. Is this allocation on advice of the jags to celtic or just celtic themselves. Surely when we allocate them the Jackie Husband there should be no restriction on the number of tickets available when we visit them. If we can take a 1000 why are these tickets not available. I remember visiting Parkhead last season under Ronnie Delia and the ground was half empty. Is the low ticket numbers because it the Title Party tonight. Hope we spoil it!

• Like 1

Demand amongst their support is obviously a lot higher this season.

If, as I was told, the allocation was only 360 initially then we have taken quite a while to sell all of those (I was able to get one on Monday). So to be honest we can't really complain too much. Celtic have provided some more but to be honest the demand probably isn't there for much more than that. If I am wrong then there must literally hundreds of us who are obviously leaving it far too late to get tickets.

Different from a previous game at Parkhead where the allocation sold out almost instantly because the club had not asked for very many tickets. This resulted in many jags fans buying for the celtic end and the away section was actually made bigger during the game to accommodate them.

The area designated to us is shocking for viewing the game. Ive been to nearly every ground in Scotland and it is easily in the top 3 worst from an away fan perspective. For what we give them, we should be allocated the best seats in the place. I dont think they would move their season ticket holders for us though.