Half Time Draw - Season 17/18

Fawlty Towers

No one selling at North Stand today on arrival so could not purchase. Was this a blip or in future am I better walking round to Jackie Husband?

Just a blip, as I said in the Online Shop thread there were travel issues for some today which impacted on people getting to the game.

Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

As with the game against Celtic we will be selling tickets on Friday evening. Ian will be outside the Main Stand to the right as you look and I will the left. Marc will be selling in the North Stand. If you can't make the game and want to be included in the draw please PM me.

The more tickets we can sell the more we can put towards youth development and help develop fine young players like Aidan Fitzpatrick who has just been called up the Scotland U17 squad.

Thanks for your support!

I will start with an apology to those in the North Stand today as you did not get the chance to buy a ticket today. The reason was that the person who was going to be there was ill and he did e-mail to say he could not make it but I had left home earlier than normal today to visit my gran before the game so did not get the e-mail. Apologies again and moving forward we will make sure our communication is better.

The first prize was £420 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 39445

2nd - 38721

Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

We will be selling tickets at the game on Saturday so if you can't make the game and want to be included in the draw please PM me by Friday.

For those at the game please continue your great support and buy your tickets from one of our sellers.

Lets raise as much as we can for youth development at our club.

Thanks for your support!

Whatever happened to suggestions to beef this up? This "it's a ball" business is a now complete embarrassment. The Club seem to do the difficult things well and **** up on the really simple things.

I took on board all the feedback provided by you guys, the paying customers, sent it to the club because it is them who give out the prizes and.......

I share your frustration but ultimately there is only so much I can do. As we have a new supporter engagement officer I will contact her and make the points again.

As always I and the other sellers really do appreciate the support we get from the fans so please stick with us.

I took on board all the feedback provided by you guys, the paying customers, sent it to the club because it is them who give out the prizes and.......

I share your frustration but ultimately there is only so much I can do. As we have a new supporter engagement officer I will contact her and make the points again.

As always I and the other sellers really do appreciate the support we get from the fans so please stick with us.

:thumbsup2: No way was my post meant to be a go at you, FT. Your contribution to PTFC is very much appreciated by this poster. Anyway given our on field problems the 2nd prize in the Half Time Draw is not exactly a crucial matter. I'm an animal lover and besides I didn't have cat to kick when I eventually got home last night.

• Like 1

Whatever happened to suggestions to beef this up? This "it's a ball" business is a now complete embarrassment. The Club seem to do the difficult things well and **** up on the really simple things.

Perhaps it should be a ball and some minor prize like a box of chocolates or a cake - nothing expensive, but just to ring the changes.