Agm And Annual Accounts

javeajag

10 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Agreed. Clearly we've had more decent foreign signings than I remembered..... and most of those above don't even require remembering.... they're in the current team!

Just for balance.... Ryan Edwards and Adrian Madaschi.....

Daniel Chiarelli was also OK.

You could support your original point by reference to that Mexican defender whose long name I have mercifully forgotten.

However, I am going to award Jean Yves Anis 10 each for his stunning performances at Firhill against Livingston and Falkirk, which should see his overall average shooting up to at least 3.

1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

However, I am going to award Jean Yves Anis 10 each for his stunning performances at Firhill against Livingston and Falkirk, which should see his overall average shooting up to at least 3.

For balance he played in a losing game* at right back at East End Pk when the first tackle he made was beyond the 70 minute mark.  Back down to a at least a 2.:)

*Think that was the game when the hapless Kenny Milne got subbed after catching his studs between East End Pk carpet tiles.