Scunnered

McKennan

in times gone by, people would have been gathered round at the Main doors, demanding somtheing be done, now, nothing. Its called apathy and it is going to kill this club.

DAMN RIGHT!!! Where is the unity that was so apparent during "Save The Jags." GONE, LONG GONE! Strength in numbers and we will get something done, after all, against a football club, 1 man CANT make a difference, it needs the strength and unity of its support in its entirety!

Was shocked at just how flat it was today.

Buchanan is a showdow of the player we first signed. Corrigan had him in his back pocket.

No creativity in midfield, no decent balls from wide positions, Paton's best was with his leg peg in first half !!

Would love to know why balatoni went off. Erskine (and i like the lad), had a mare when he came on.

Both goals we lost were just shocking, second being route one !! Confidence from a lot of the guys looks gone.

In saying that i still felt we were better than stirling and created enough to chances but shooting was so tame.

I stated i felt we were good enough to get 5th this season..........I'm begining to think I was wrong. tonight i'd take 8th.

It's still early days and time there to turn things around......I still believe in McCall but time to state what is up with Buchanan. He looks unfit. Maybe if we get archie back and robbo fit we can play those two at back and get Jackie into midfield.....he was best player on park today by a long way.

• Members

Liam took a knock in the first half and I suspect he was still feeling it at the break.

It seems to me that McCal is relying on the older heads to try and turn things around but they are letting him down at the moment, particularly at the second goal today. We lost two bad goals through the centre today. Maxwell came in against Dundee and did a great job when they were sending everything in the air through the middle. He should have been straight back to the dugout after that though. We just don't get close enough to the opposition forwards.

Awful result. Some of the players are so poor. I thought we were in control after doolan's goal. The defence went a-wall. Halliwell has to do better, he palmed the shot straight to andy gibson to score. He never even made an attempt to save the second goal. That is where we miss tuffey, he was always so alert and really good with his movement on the goal line. The one positive was stuart bannigan who i thought looked very composed on the ball and didnt do much wrong. I cant belive flannigan wasnt even in the squad. He is the only midfielder who can create anything. I cant believe mcall took doolan off, that was a terrible decision. Im struggling to see us picking up anything at queen of the south next week.

Liam took a knock in the first half and I suspect he was still feeling it at the break.

It seems to me that McCal is relying on the older heads to try and turn things around but they are letting him down at the moment, particularly at the second goal today. We lost two bad goals through the centre today. Maxwell came in against Dundee and did a great job when they were sending everything in the air through the middle. He should have been straight back to the dugout after that though. We just don't get close enough to the opposition forwards.

Much as I agree with Willjag there's every bit as much a problem at the other end of the pitch, perhaps even worse. Stirling had lost 14 goals in their previous 4 matches (2 of the games against East Fife & Cowdenbeath!). Even a team anticipating an end of the season relagation dogfight should be scoring more than one goal at home to a rival relegation side. :(

Maybe our fantastic board should have been ploughing some money into the team and a promotion challenge inside of property deal that will just make them even richer.

Something I have been saying for years. We have one of the biggest boards of millionaires at our level of Scottish Football. Time for Cowan, Hughes, Bannerman, Allan, Beattie, Gilfillian etc to stand up. Invest in the side?? Eh no chance, dont you know there is a recession on?? Pay a pittance to buy a bit of property at Firhill...oh yes thats a good idea, we can throw in a million for that bit of action!!! The club stinks from top top bottom!!