Fire At Firhill?

I took a look from where i live towards maryhill but couldnt see anything, still if they have managed to burn firhill down then ploppy and co will be happy, easier to shift vacant land than land with buildings on it (see former scotrail training school site at rutherglen) and then a move to scotstoun is all the easier.

I took a look from where i live towards maryhill but couldnt see anything, still if they have managed to burn firhill down then ploppy and co will be happy, easier to shift vacant land than land with buildings on it (see former scotrail training school site at rutherglen) and then a move to scotstoun is all the easier.

Even our elustrious custodians coudn't be that daft as to try and torch the main stand :thinking:

I know someone who attended the fire yesterday. The fire service arrived at the stadium at 12.50 and were there for over two hours. The fire was in the laundry room and didnt spread anywhere else in the stadium.

:thinking:

Wonder if a few members of the Board or Propco were disappointed it didn't spread further through the Main Stand and make their job of pulling Firhill apart easier?