Sign in to follow this  
east end jag

Christmas calendar message

My daughter (who isn't a football fan) gets me a calendar every year as part of my Xmas, so as a result she got a message from Ryan Williamson rather than me.  She thought it was a very nice touch from the club

I had Kieran Wright sending my wife a video message today thanking her for her support after she bought me a calendar...she's an Aberdeen fan, but was still quite chuffed as she didnt know that was part of the deal. Nice work by the club!!! :head_ball:

Managed a double, as Jamie Sneddon (after he finished his message to east end jag) sent Christmas greetings to me, and then Blair Spittal sent a greeting to my granddaughter (aged 2) for whom I had bought the Junior Jags pack. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aberdeenjag said:

I had Kieran Wright sending my wife a video message today thanking her for her support after she bought me a calendar...she's an Aberdeen fan, but was still quite chuffed as she didnt know that was part of the deal. Nice work by the club!!! :head_ball:

Hope it was with his kit on !

• Haha 1