Corky Stands By His Man!

Lindau

Not a peep about his failure to avoid three defeats in three matches to part-time teams.

I've long been a McCall supporter, but anything other than 3 points against one of those teams, Cowdenbeath, on Saturday, should see him shown the door permanently. Pay him his wages if required, and promote one of the current coaches. That wouldn't cost too much, and couldn't lead to a worse set of results than we've had in the last 10 months.

Not a peep about his failure to avoid three defeats in three matches to part-time teams.

I've long been a McCall supporter, but anything other than 3 points against one of those teams, Cowdenbeath, on Saturday, should see him shown the door permanently. Pay him his wages if required, and promote one of the current coaches. That wouldn't cost too much, and couldn't lead to a worse set of results than we've had in the last 10 months.

No way.

"Wavw after wave of attack".

Sorry - I must have been at a different game.

Tw@t.

The 'man' is a joke.

If he was 'man' enough, he would walk, now and for nothing, no compo, just thankyou and goodbye.

Still, reports of him walking lop-sided of late, should now be laid to rest, as I hear he now has written his second volume of "The Hopeless Incompetents Shite, Tripe, & Laughable Excuses For Trotting Out Forevermore", so one of each bulging volume under each arm should level him back up.

Edited by yoda-jag

The 'man' is a joke.

If he was 'man' enough, he would walk, now and for nothing, no compo, just thankyou and goodbye.

Still, reports of him walking lop-sided of late, should now be laid to rest, as I hear he now has written his second volume of "The Hopeless Incompetents Shite, Tripe, & Laughable Excuses For Trotting Out Forevermore", so one of each bulging volume under each arm should level him back up.

In the current climate, who do you suggest? seems like you have a good idea or not as the case maybe???

I wish everyone would just get behind the team and try to understand where we stand in the game at the moment, some guys I listen to week in week out need a reality check? Understand that we are in a some trouble and all this negative mince is ruining the club. I know many fans who don't go now because of all the crap that is shouted and talked about. Support the team and who we have at the moment.... of course its only my opinion.

The 'man' is a joke.

Again as I posted yesterday is this really likely to happen. Sure it does on the odd occasion ie Gordon Strachan. But in football in general and particularly our clubs history we do not have Managers walking away for free because they are 'man' enough. We are in the middle of a recession, I presume he has a mortgage to pay for or a family to support, I would be extremely surprised if any Manager sacked in the first divison not just Partick Thistle faced with the option of walking away for free because it will look good to supporters or walking away with compensation will choose the first option.

In the current climate, who do you suggest? seems like you have a good idea or not as the case maybe???

I wish everyone would just get behind the team and try to understand where we stand in the game at the moment, some guys I listen to week in week out need a reality check? Understand that we are in a some trouble and all this negative mince is ruining the club. I know many fans who don't go now because of all the crap that is shouted and talked about. Support the team and who we have at the moment.... of course its only my opinion.

I fully respect your opinion but I would disagree with the bolded bit. In my opinion that is not what is ruining PTFC.

= "Nae evicting me!"

Quote from IM?