Easy 3 Points...

PaleGreySky

Up to 7th now, one point behind our visitors today and two behind County, with Dundee yet to get their points deduction. We are still not good enough to escape a relegation battle.

do you not mean two behind qots......i think we are two ahead of county. we won't escape relegation battle but given how league is shaping up, think 5th is still well within our reach.

gona be mad season.

Good win today, I just wished some people would actually get themselves to Firhill, the attendance was shocking today and I hope that improves.

If I wanted anyone to find the net today it would have been Buchanan, he played pretty well all round, and I hope this is the boost of confidence that he needed. Scott Fox was solid, apart from one shot from about 30yards he fumbled, however it was a difficult take. He seemed far more assured than Halliwell when coming for crosses.

Onwards and upwards to Dundee next week, C'mon The Jags!

do you not mean two behind qots......i think we are two ahead of county. we won't escape relegation battle but given how league is shaping up, think 5th is still well within our reach.

gona be mad season.

You are right. I meant to say that we are two points behind the Doonhamers. Our big weakness is very poor away form, 5 losses in 6 games.

Decent performance today. I thought that was the best game that Erskine's played for us, and, like Doolan, might actually become a player. Great performances from Boyle and Paton - at last they're playing without the fear, unlike Cairney who looks like he wants to get rid of the ball as soon as he gets it - a contrast to last season. I was worried we'd struggle without Archie and Kinniburgh, but no real problems against a piss poor side. As far as the midfield goes, is it going to be a straight swap Cairney for Rowson when he gets fit? Enjoyed Buchanan getting a goal and so did he. As soon as he'd scored he looked like the old Liam putting the sh*ts up defenders - thought he might even be on for a hat trick today! About time we got one out of the wee man....

Onwards and upwards, forever and ever...

:clapping:

The bookies aren't daft. Betfair wouldn't take more than a 50 quid bet, So I went elsewhere and put 200 on at even money.

well done for having the kahuna's to stick that much on thistle, twice I've stuck £50 on us at even money at home to ross county and we blew our wad, I was shechting it and I only had £15 on us today! enjoy the money mate!bookies GIRUY :cheers::lol:

Edited by jags on tour

Decent performance today. I thought that was the best game that Erskine's played for us, and, like Doolan, might actually become a player. Great performances from Boyle and Paton - at last they're playing without the fear, unlike Cairney who looks like he wants to get rid of the ball as soon as he gets it - a contrast to last season. I was worried we'd struggle without Archie and Kinniburgh, but no real problems against a piss poor side. As far as the midfield goes, is it going to be a straight swap Cairney for Rowson when he gets fit? Enjoyed Buchanan getting a goal and so did he. As soon as he'd scored he looked like the old Liam putting the sh*ts up defenders - thought he might even be on for a hat trick today! About time we got one out of the wee man....

:clapping:

That's a good summary, and I've also been thinking that on current form Cairney might be due some bench time when Rowson is fit. He came onto a better game yesterday, but it still well below his form and potential of a year ago.