Pie And Bovril

Ma Ba'

maybe somebody could put a link on here to the post by 'Honest Joe' (joined P&B yesterday and this is his first post)

I would really like to know who this guy is and ESPECIALLY if he is a current JT board member.

Doug JJ84

Edited by Ma Ba'

Is it possible that Honest Joe might be pulling the strings for the Three Board members from the N.W.mafia? :thinking: Just a thought.

Can certainly be read that way but I actually don't think so - notwithstanding where we are currently, I don't actually think what is being stated would represent their opinions of the departed trio.

He is certainly twisting the information quite considerably though

Is it possible that Honest Joe might be pulling the strings for the Three Board members from the N.W.mafia? :thinking: Just a thought.

My thoughts, too, but the spelling and punctuation errors would simply NOT be allowed to happen.

Unless that, too, is a cunning plan to disguise the author....... :thinking:

Honest? - clearly not

Joe? - maybe short for Josephine?

D, I'll likely be heading up to Dundee on the North West Bus on Saturday. If you like, meet me for a coffee at the Esquire House at around 11.30 and I'll point out all the conspirators to you, okay? :thumbsup2: Bring a note pad, you can take the names of the fellow travellers (pun intended) while you're there.

D, I'll likely be heading up to Dundee on the North West Bus on Saturday. If you like, meet me for a coffee at the Esquire House at around 11.30 and I'll point out all the conspirators to you, okay? :thumbsup2: Bring a note pad, you can take the names of the fellow travellers (pun intended) while you're there.

Don't go ... it's a trap!! :shok: