Why No Chat About Today's Game?

Auld Jag

I'm such a bad dad........jumped out seat a shouted "YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS"

Scared my 2 yr old son so much he ran out room in tears..........Now as Grehan puts us into 3rd round, I've just done it again !!!!!!

Stirling Albion and my kids just don't mix (LOL).

I go to lennythistle's house to enjoy the game, and all I get is abuse from one of our own fans. Not nice at all

:P

Great question but i don't recall us ever being knocked out in this round......certainly not since they brought it in when the jnrs got invited .

Indeed, I don't think Thistle have ever been absent when the draw including the top teams was made. Which made the third round draw all the more worrying, coming just after a 4-2 league defeat on the same ground.

Nearest to not making it in past years was probably when Tommy Bryce's team, arguably the worst ever to represent Thistle, was drawn away to Arbroath in the first round, again just a couple of weeks after losing a league match there. Like today, a change in the goalkeeping position helped, with Kenny Arthur being recalled. Despite having three players sent off, Thistle held on for a 2-1 victory.