The Huddle..

Vom Itorium

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are better than this.

Why copy something that our manky East End neighbours do?

Lots of teams in different sports do it Mr Fussy. ;)

If it instills a greater sense of togetherness and motivates the team more, and we get better performances and results off the back of a Jagassemblage, then i'm happy for such a show of unity to occur.

And it's not as if the manky eastenders invented it.

Edited by yoda-jag

A feeling of togetherness is easily generated in the dressing room before coming out, by shaking every team-mates hand and giving each player a quick hug if necessary, a few shouts and pats on the back on the way out the door. The on-field stuff is purely for show i feel. Unnecessary. The plastics are now only doing it out of habit I think, and so not to upset the great unwashed.

I'd rather the boys kept the team-spirit-building in the dressing room where it should be.

Edited by cjptfc

A feeling of togetherness is easily generated in the dressing room before coming out, by shaking every team-mates hand and giving each player a quick hug if necessary, a few shouts and pats on the back on the way out the door. The on-field stuff is purely for show i feel. Unnecessary. The plastics are now only doing it out of habit I think, and so not to upset the great unwashed.

I'd rather the boys kept the team-spirit-building in the dressing room where it should be.

:thumbsup2::cheers:

Get the huddle TF

We are Thistle. We are unique. NOT a cheap knock-off of some daft old firm gimmick.

It's not a huddle....it's a motivational circle ;).

I don't give a sh!te about the fact Celtic were the first team in Scotland to do this, they weren't the first in the world and I'd see it as just one of those things that has become culture in football.